October 2012 Moms

Friday night confessions..?

Let's spruce it up a little bit ladies! I absolutely love the FFFC's, you guys rock and make my day :D But why don't we try a late night one? Maybe a little PG13 type thing..confessions, drunk tales, stories from college, bought any new toys for the bedroom?? Do we have any pranksters here? Anything spicy that anyone feels comfortable sharing? 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Friday night confessions..?

• CnAnACnAnA member
    I have successfully had sex twice since Alice was born. No, wait, 3 times. In 9 months. I can count on one hand the number of times the 9 months I was pregnant. So less than 10 times the last 18 months.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    Sad. I think what makes me the most sad is that I don't miss it all that much.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • imageapreaves:
    The last time I got completely wasted, I promised myself if I lived I would never drink like that again. I had ONE four loco and I was smashed. My husband was trying to get me in the car to take me home and I laid down on the ground and put my head on the running board. He was so mad at me. That was four years ago and I haven't had alcohol since.

Damn girl. You go. You have no idea how many times I did stuff like this and drank again like 2 days later!

• A few years ago I got pulled over and the office asked to see my license and instead I gave him my debit card on accident, I was then asked to step out of the car. ::face palm::: (yes I was completely sober)

I could write drunk confessions from years ago when I did drink but I will feel like an idiot typing them out.

• imageapreaves:
    imagelady dixneuf:
    imageapreaves:
    The last time I got completely wasted, I promised myself if I lived I would never drink like that again. I had ONE four loco and I was smashed. My husband was trying to get me in the car to take me home and I laid down on the ground and put my head on the running board. He was so mad at me. That was four years ago and I haven't had alcohol since.
    Damn girl. You go. You have no idea how many times I did stuff like this and drank again like 2 days later!
    I literally thought I was going to pass out and never wake up. It probably scared me so much because I heard so many stories about people dying from four loco!

hahaha

yeah that wouldn't have deterred me...there is a reason I don't drink!

• Lol you guys are great for sharing! We've all got those drunk stories it seems!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"