School-Aged Children

Yikes...it has been years?

Anyone chatting that's been around since 2004 or so? ;) I have been MIA for a long time, busy mom of two boys now, it is amazing how times flies!

Re: Yikes...it has been years?

• lol looks like i need a few updates!
  • I joined in 2002.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Loading the player...
  • I joined in 2002 when a friend who was getting married discovered it, but I hardly ever posted until about 2006.
    High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • I have been around since 2003; however, I don't recall you.   I started on babytalk on the knot, then forced moved to BOTB on the nest, the forced move to parenting on the bump.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshopgirl78:
    I have been around since 2003; however, I don't recall you. nbsp; I started on babytalk on the knot, then forced moved to BOTB on the nest, the forced move to parenting on the bump. nbsp;

Me too!
  • I joined TN in January or February 2005 after DH and I married but had a different SN then.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I was on the knot in 2001 and have been on the bump since 2006 or 2007...welcome back to the boards :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • I first heard about the Knot back in like 1999 when my BFF got engaged, joined in 2003 a few months before I got engaged, and have been on TK/TN/TB on and off since then. 
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Same story as the rest. Joined in 2003 and became active when trying and pregnant with Ds1. Been addicted ever since :-)

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"