July 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Tracker Update: 73 Outside Babies!

With our current check-ins we are at 73 outside babies! (That's 69 moms and four sets of twins!) Just amazing... Congrats everyone! 

To re-cap Chrissie's post from earlier today, here's our list of due and overdue Moms... good luck to all of you, hope you are resting up pretty well!

Please take a minute to review the list and reply here or comment in the spreadsheet to let us know if you want any information added or updated.

I've got three days until my due date, so I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to post these updates, but I'll do my best! 

Re: Baby Tracker Update: 73 Outside Babies!

• Options
    imagerobynloureed:

SO MANY BEBEH'S!!

I have an induction scheduled for 7-8 

I love this GIF :D Congrats, Robyn. I updated the chart. I hope that our kids both have the same 7/8 birthday! 

• Options
    imageChunkymonkeylvr:

I cannot believe we have soo many outside babies.  

Me either!!! We're over 25% with Outside babies and it's only the 5th day of the month! Maybe this means that we won't have too many of us go overdue?

I'm sure the count will jump by at least three again today as Eggymaye and Jenniferinspain had scheduled C/S today and bridge2005 was scheduled for an induction. All the best to you, ladies. Can't wait to hear about your new arrivals. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerobynloureed:

SO MANY BEBEH'S!!

Yes I about peed myself laughing lol  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Options
    imagerobynloureed:

SO MANY BEBEH'S!!

LOL!

EagleWife, how did you paste in that picture? 

• Options

Can you please add me?  My due date is 7/20 and we are team green.  Thank you!

• Options
    imageChrissieMeas:

I did a screenshot of the open spreadsheet (print screen key "PrtSc" up near the F10F12 depending on your keyboard). Opened Paint, pasted in the whole image (Ctrl + V), then selected just the portion I wanted to share using the Paint select function, opened a new Paint image (File > New or Ctrl + N), then pasted it as a new image (Ctrl + V). Saved the cropped image locally, then uploaded it through TinyPic.com. Kind of complicated, but I couldn't think of an easier way. :D

ETA: Clarifying a few steps. 

• Options
    I left comments but I'm not sure how that works. So will you add me please. My EDD is 7/30 with a little girl 
  • Options
    imageEagleWife:
    imageChrissieMeas:

I did a screenshot of the open spreadsheet (print screen key "PrtSc" up near the F10F12 depending on your keyboard). Opened Paint, pasted in the whole image (Ctrl + V), then selected just the portion I wanted to share using the Paint select function, pasted it as a new Paint image (File > New or Ctrl + N). Saved the cropped image locally, then uploaded it through TinyPic.com. Kind of complicated, but I couldn't think of an easier way. :D

ahhh tinypic, thanks! I was trying to PIP some charts a while back and gave up. 

• Options
    imageericarae78:

Can you please add me?  My due date is 7/20 and we are team green.  Thank you!

Added you, thanks! 

imageAlwzdancing:
    I left comments but I'm not sure how that works. So will you add me please. My EDD is 7/30 with a little girl 

Chrissie and I can update from the comments. I added your info. Thank you! 

• Options
    imageChrissieMeas:

ahhh tinypic, thanks! I was trying to PIP some charts a while back and gave up. 

No problem! :) I was going to add some PIP of the pie charts, but we have some issues with the totals not matching up. Would you check those out when you get a chance? I left a comment on it.  

• Options
    I'm due the 25 but doctor has planned an induction for the 20 and 21 but said he may do it the 18, at week 39, since I will be down there anyways instead of driving back down to the hospital. We are expecting a boy.
  • Options

Could you add me as well?  Due date July 13 a little girl.  

Congrats to everyone with their outside babies already! 

Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Awesome chart!! Can you add me please? My EDD is 7/31 and we are Team Pink. Thank you!
  • Options
    Added Mrs. D S. Summerbebe47, you're already on there. Line 206 on the 123 tab. :)
  • Options
    Oops sorry! I'm already there! I didn't see my name at first but I do now.. Sorry about that!
  • Options

imageSummerBebe47:
    Oops sorry! I'm already there! I didn't see my name at first but I do now.. Sorry about that!

No problem! :) They're also sorted by username on the "ABC" tab. And you can always hit Ctrl + F to bring up the "search and find" feature - in case anyone else is having trouble finding themselves, too.

• Options
    I can't believe how many outside babies there are -- thank you so much for putting this together !
  • Options
    jmw222jmw222 member

Wow!  Lots of outside babes!  Congrats to all.

Can you please add me too?  7/7 Team Green

Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejmw222:

Added! 

• Options
    I thought I posted this info earlier but I didn't see myself on the sheet.

Due 7/17 team pink!

Please add me :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagerobynloureed:
    SO MANY BEBEH'S!!imagenbsp;I have an induction scheduled for 78nbsp;

LMAO omg. Awesome GIF! Just about peed myself!

image image

BFP: 12/01/2012      EDD: 07/26/2013    Birthday: 07/25/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Will you please add me now that I'm posting and not just lurking? EDD is the 14th and we're team pink. TIA!
  • Options

Can you add me too please? 

Due 7/28 team blue

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Can you add me please? I'm due 7/14, team Pink, but have a csection scheduled for 7/9.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting! I'm team Pink, BTW!
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageEagleWife:
    imageChrissieMeas:

I did a screenshot of the open spreadsheet (print screen key "PrtSc" up near the F10F12 depending on your keyboard). Opened Paint, pasted in the whole image (Ctrl + V), then selected just the portion I wanted to share using the Paint select function, opened a new Paint image (File > New or Ctrl + N), then pasted it as a new image (Ctrl + V). Saved the cropped image locally, then uploaded it through TinyPic.com. Kind of complicated, but I couldn't think of an easier way. :D

ETA: Clarifying a few steps. 

Mind. Blown.

Thanks awesome ladies for putting this together and keeping it going!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    SwetaVSwetaV member
    Here's some updates from my end with my twins Sahil, our DS was born at 18.75 inches and Karina, our DD was born at 17.75 inches. Thanks for all the updates! Can not believe there are so many outside babies already!! Love love love!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Amazing! Wasnt it just 50 outside babies on the 3rd? I can hardly keep up and again THANKS! This is freaking awesome! ;)
    Cheryl (26) Andy (25) Married 1 year as of 8-17-13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm having trouble updating on mobile. Would someone be willing to update for me?

Born 7/3
    Weight was 7lbs
    Length was 20 in
    No nicu time, but spending an extra day in the hospital for phototherapy. Fx it helps the jaundice!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I'm not on the list if you wouldn't mind adding me. Team pink, due date is July 16, but I have a scheduled induction date of July 13th as of today.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageamymichelleh13:
    Can you add me please? I'm due 7/14, team Pink, but have a csection scheduled for 7/9.

added  

ETA: Everyone up to this point is updated. Thanks for the info. :O) 

• Options
    Hi ladies you can add my little or should I say big girl Mia to that list, she was born today via RCS at 1234pm weighing 9lbs even 21 inches long were doing good. Good luck there mamas and congrats to all born so far. 
  • Options
    jmw222jmw222 member
    imagejmw222:

Thank you!  This is so cool to see all these June/July babies.  

Eff Yeah! Mighty Ducks
    Oct '14 September Siggy Challenge
    Teenage Crush

DD: E, 8/20/11
    DS: N, 7/11/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had my baby girl on Wednesday, July 3rd.  She was 8 lb. 4 oz. and 19.5 inches long.   We named her Sydney.  My original due date is July 9th.  Thanks for keeping track of all this.  Your spreadsheets are awesome!!!
  • Options
    This is awesome! I would really live to be added to the list? Due July 29 with a girl! Thank you! And thanks for doing this, so cool!
  • Options

imagekhiry720:
    Hi ladies you can add my little or should I say big girl Mia to that list, she was born today via RCS at 1234pm weighing 9lbs even 21 inches long were doing good. Good luck there mamas and congrats to all born so far. 

khiry720: What was your original due date? Were you guys team Green or Pink?

--

The rest of the updates to this point are added. Thanks, all! 

• Options
    Awesome work!! I thought I was on there, but looks like I'm not.. I would love to be added! Little girl here, due July 12.
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"