Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Got my BFP!

I found out yesterday morning on 14 DPO!

Here is what we did: Charting, CM, OPK's twice a day and used the CBFM (which I officially say is NOT worth it. $200 for the machine, $60 each month for tests and it never showed I peaked in 3 months and now I'm pregnant). We DTD every other day and then every day the 3 most fertile days.

Symptoms: I almost always have sore breast before AF but this time I didn't.  I thought it for sure meant I wasn't Pregnant. On 11 DPO I noticed a second temperature spike but my period wasn't due yet. On 12 DPO I woke up nauseous in the middle of the night but wasn't due for AF for one more day. Also, I did notice an increase in creamy CM that day when normally I am dry.  I tested yesterday on 13 DPO and got the BFP. The line was super faint so I went to the store and got a digital one which read "Pregnant" (actually, I may have taken 5 tests...it got a little out of control).

How I told DH: I bought tiny baby nike shoes and wrapped them with my positive test. He opened it and said "Really? Is this a joke? Say it isn't a joke?" then he did the most ridiculous dance I have ever seen followed by a series of push ups because he was so "Viral". 

We are only telling our immediate family and you guys because it's so early and I have had a miscarriage. I also tested positive for a genetic mutation that makes miscarriages more common :(

Hopefully this one stick. For now I am just thrilled it happened. Thank you all for your support. I will still lurk often and hopefully will be back for a healthy baby 2!

Married 4/24/2009 TTC 1/01/2013 BFP 7/1/2013
TTC #2 01/01/15 BFP 4/24/15
Healthy Baby Boy Delivered in March 2014
"Courage is not absence from fear but rather and understanding; that what you desire is greater than what you fear"

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Got my BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"