Cloth Diapering
Options

team diapers

In Nebraska here I have seen a couple of diaper covers with the Huskers on them and it got me wondering if I could buy one with dhs favorite FL team, the Seminoles. I have not been on my laptop yet to do a full search but wondered if anyone here has seen or bought one before.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook

Re: team diapers

• Options
    Are you talking about the Husker ones at Baby Junk? You could see if the lady who makes them would make you a custom one. I guess I just completely assumed you were in Omaha, lol. I'd guess getting a custom one made, either locally or online, would probably be your best bet?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageJmeJme:
    Are you talking about the Husker ones at Baby Junk? You could see if the lady who makes them would make you a custom one. I guess I just completely assumed you were in Omaha, lol. I'd guess getting a custom one made, either locally or online, would probably be your best bet?

Actually, I was refering to the ones at Baby Junk. :

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Forgot cant do smileys on mobile phone.

• Options
    I got some team diapers off Etsy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imagePipSqueak0313:
    imageJmeJme:

Actually, I was refering to the ones at Baby Junk. :

Ha, small world! Are you a March mom? I feel like I've seen you post there, but didnt realize there was another March mom from Omaha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I got a White Sox cover from Squeezie Cheeks. She can make then into pockets too tho, and you can add other embellishments as well.
  • Options
    Yep I am a March 2013 mom too.

• Options
    Thanks for the suggestions on places to look.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"