Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Yesterday was suppose to be a great day....

Yesterday was suppose to be a great day....suppose to be the day we heard our babies heartbeat for the very first time.   I knew something was wrong when the u/s tech kept asking if I was certain about the date of my last period.  Then she left the room to get the doctor and left the screen open for my husband and I....I remember saying, sure doesn't look like there is anything in there.  Sure enough, as I was suppose to be 10 weeks and 1 day along, our baby stopped growing at week 6.  I am taking this a lot harder than I thought I would....there has been no bleeding, no cramping, no nothing.   Guess this baby was not meant to be, not yet anyway.  

Re: Yesterday was suppose to be a great day....

• Options
    I just went through a similar experience. I was supposed to be 10w 2d and started having bleeding on Monday. Went to the Dr. Weds and had an ultrasound and there was no heartbeat. The pregnancy was a little off from the beginning with the date of my last period and what was seen on the initial ultrasounds not matching up. They figured the baby stopped developing around 6 weeks as well. I have had a lot of bleeding and cramping as I wait for my D&C Tuesday. My heart is with you as well.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just means that the timing wasn't right. I lost a baby at 20 weeks and it was the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I can tell you that it will get better though and it will make you appreciate it so much more when the timing is right for you.
  • Options
    I had the something similar last time, ours never developed beyond a yolk sack. I started to natually miscarry before my second round of levels came back. It was scary and heartbreaking. But my doctor told me that exact scenario would probably never happen to us again. I know that's not much comfort now but it did help comfort me when we started trying again.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your heartbreaking loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    INJSrbINJSrb member
    I am so sorry for your loss.  Thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss!!  This board is a such a safe place full of support.  HUGS

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options
    Oh I'm so very sorry for your loss.  In such a short amount of time, we grow so attached to our little ones and our life changes the moment we see that double line show up on a little stick.  I went through something similar.  We had seen the heartbeat at 6 weeks, but then at our 9 week appointment there was no heartbeat and we were told our baby stopped growing at 7 weeks.  I was shocked, because I had experienced zero signs of mc, no spotting, no cramps, nothing.  My body did not seem to want to mc naturally, even though I gave it time after finding out the news.  I'm so sorry you find yourself here, you're in my thoughts for sure.  ((Hugs)
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, today has been the first day I have not cried.   I believe my body is already starting the process, so that has helped with the reality of it. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry, it helps to know there are others out there this is happening to at the same time.  Stay strong.
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss, sueannmohamed.

Please be gentle with yourself and let yourself feel however it is you need to feel. Your feelings are important. I am sending you positive thoughts.

Take care, 

mrsfunk07 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Your story is so similar to mine. I hate this pain, but pray for strength.
    27 y.o. Married since Sept 12.

BFP 5/20/13  m/c 6/27/13
    We will be TTC starting in August.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"