Multiples
Options

Prenatal cradle

So good!!! I'm almost 22 weeks but my body is already becoming so sore when I am up and about. Even a 1.5-2 hour grocery trip is killing me. My hips and back and lower belly get so sore and tense. I used a prenatal cradle for the first time today and was walking at the zoo for over 3 hours!!! No pain! I feel awesome! Well, my feet and ankles are a little sore but that is to be expected. I am so excited! This may keep me going a little longer! If you are having hip, lower back and/or pubic bone pain I highly recommend trying one. It's a life saver! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Prenatal cradle

• Options

I am only 10 weeks and my back is SO SORE (I have a prior back/tail bone injury) so this is good to hear!

What brand are you using? Sounds good!  

********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
  • Options
    I got mine yesterday!! I'm planning on wearing it tomorrow - as I go back to work after 2 weeks off - and I know I'll be achy by the end of the day! Hoping it helps with this some!  Glad to hear yours helped - gives me hope!! ;)
    Me: 30, DH: 40 
    TTC since January 2012HSG & Bloodwork: Normal, SA: NormalDx: Unexplained Infertility 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN (three cycles)
    50mg Clomid + trigger + IUI = BFP (one cycle)
    Beta #1 (12dpo) = 49  Beta #2 (14dpo)= 149

Expecting g/g twins Oct '13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got one and it seemed a bit tight on me. How did you situate it compared to your hips and bump? I think I wore mine too high up because it was uncomfortable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

https://prenatal-cradle.com/

I still haven't figured out how to post a clicks link! Sorry!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"