Multiples

Where to sell matching items?

I want to sell some of the boys stuff that we are not using anymore. I'm going to put the single items on CL. I figured their matching items would sell better on a multiples specific place. Any recommendations? I live in NYC. Thanks in advance!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Where to sell matching items?

• Do you have a mothers of multiples group there?  Mine has a classified section.
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Search Moms of Multiples Resale group on Facebook. It's huge! I sell and buy most of my stuff on there.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMamaHook:
    Search Moms of Multiples Resale group on Facebook. It's huge! I sell and buy most of my stuff on there.

Ditto this. I actually just sold our entire NB lot on there. It was super easy. The hardest part is taking and posting all of the pictures.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Neat! I just requested to join!
    TTC 10/2010 DX with PCOS 01/2012 Metformin 05/12. Clomid 07/12 50mg- Bust,no response. 8/12 100mg 0 on CD20=BFP. 9/24-56 9/26-125 10/1-2100 B/G Twins, EDD 05/2013 "It's funny they give you a drug to help get you pregnant, but it makes me not want to have sex with you" -DH. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sign up for twiniversity's forums.  The classified page on there is local to NYC.

We welcomed our girls on 11.7.12 @ 40w0d!
    Emerson Lily 6 lbs 13 oz & Ellis Willow 6 lbs 9 oz

• Thank you MamaHook and JodiAriel!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • images0ulchicken:
    imageMamaHook:
    Search Moms of Multiples Resale group on Facebook. It's huge! I sell and buy most of my stuff on there.
    Ditto this. I actually just sold our entire NB lot on there. It was super easy. The hardest part is taking and posting all of the pictures.

I just started buying from there and plan on selling there too once they come 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • images0ulchicken:
    imageMamaHook:

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • imagekatiebenes:

images0ulchicken:
    imageMamaHook:

This was my first sale on there, and other than some unexpected interruptions in my own schedule, it was easy peasey!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"