Options

Roll Call!

2»

Re: Roll Call!

• Options
    imageLexiLupin:
    imageRunaway22:
    imageLexiLupin:

I'm watching H design a Mii for DS. So basically, bald, big head, almost nonexistent eyebrows. Ha.

We're silly.

That's cute Smile I love your siggy pic of him on the right. DS makes a similar face that I refer to as his dinosaur face. He just looks like a baby dinosaur to me sometimes lol  

Aw, I love it! Rawr. Have you ever PIP'd your DS? I don't recall seeing a pic before. 

That pic was the best I had for a long time of his smile, he had an amazing knack for going all serious for the camera, lol.

It's hard to catch smiles on camera at first! But worth the wait ;]

I haven't PIP's DS, but I'm in a debate with myself about it. I have some privacy concerns :/
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageLexiLupin:
    Oh! Also, Runaway, you'll appreciate this I found dairyfree, coconut milk ice cream at the store today! Win!

That stuff is actually good.

I love me some coconut ice cream sandwiches. Loooove.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:

imagekiraliz2:
    I still think North is a fake name for Kimye's baby. I think they will announce the real name on her mom's talk show.

This is my hunch too. They'll be like LOL, nickname!

Here's hoping y'all are right. I mostly care because I would prefer there not be an actual North West roaming the world.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    Here temporarily. DH and I are about to watch Dark Knight Rises.

Let me know what you think. H and I were so disappointed.

I'm kind of here. Just farting around before crawling into bed. Long day with a bad headache. Yoga was awesome but I'm annoyed with myself I couldn't get into an arm stand.

Eta fixed yoga position.

Will do! We just took a time out to practice some yoga IYKWIM.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Well, the plotline was a bit elaborate, but I am looking forward to JGL as Robin.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imageGhostMonkey:
    WINE TASTING NIGHT! Yay! Wine, cheese, bread. All is well.nbsp;

Oooh how fun. I'm jelly, yo.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The Bump hates my computer, so I'm relegated to mobile. I hope they fix that July 10th.

YES, I AM ALREADY A MEMBER, AND NO, I AM NOT A MEMBER OF ONE OF YOUR SISTER SITES!!!!1!!

Srsly.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Hows that for a corg muffin?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Welp, I guess the idea of JGL in a Robin suit will strictly play out in my dreams.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:

Let me know what you think. H and I were so disappointed.

I'm kind of here. Just farting around before crawling into bed. Long day with a bad headache. Yoga was awesome but I'm annoyed with myself I couldn't get into an arm stand.

Eta fixed yoga position.

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Well, the plotline was a bit elaborate, but I am looking forward to JGL as Robin.

Nolan isn't doing any more Batmans and DC is saying that Man Of Steel starts their continuity. Kind of how Marvel is working all the movies together. So even if he were to come back it's highly unlikely he will be Robin. Bummer for sure.

They set it up so he will be the next batman like they did in the comics. Nolan said it was the end of the dark night series.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imagemissyishere:
    Let me know what you think. H and I were so disappointed. I'm kind of here. Just farting around before crawling into bed. Long day with a bad headache. Yoga was awesome but I'm annoyed with myself I couldn't get into an arm stand. Eta fixed yoga position.
    Wink wink, nudge nudge.
    Nolan isn't doing any more Batmans and DC is saying that Man Of Steel starts their continuity. Kind of how Marvel is working all the movies together. So even if he were to come back it's highly unlikely he will be Robin. Bummer for sure.
    They set it up so he will be the next batman like they did in the comics. Nolan said it was the end of the dark night series.
    He and Bale are done with the franchise. DC is attempting to revamp the whole thing for a Justice Leauge Movie, which according to everything I've read and my H has read, who reads superhero stuff religiously GJL is not attached. The ending was more of the idea that Batman is more the symbol and not who is in the suit. ETA. In the unlikely event he is involved it will be a separate continuity.

True. I dunno. I'm just going off of what DH and his friends say. They've read all the comics. I hadn't heard that they were not going to continue it. However, I do hope they make a justice league. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"