April 2013 Moms
Options

WW or GS

Do LO normally eat less or more during a wonder week or growth spurt and sleep more or less if any difference at all?
Ella is eating less all day and sleeping more at night

Re: WW or GS

• Options
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Not everything needs a clinical name or explanation. Sometimes babies just want to sleep/eat/play more or less. My 2 year old does the same thing - there are no wonder weeks for 2 year olds. Just like adults have off days, lazy days, overwhelmed days, etc. babies can too. The best thing you can do is just tend to the needs she is presenting and don't worry about finding an explanation for everything. :)

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    Not everything needs a clinical name or explanation. Sometimes babies just want to sleep/eat/play more or less. My 2 year old does the same thing there are no wonder weeks for 2 year olds. Just like adults have off days, lazy days, overwhelmed days, etc. babies can too. The best thing you can do is just tend to the needs she is presenting and don't worry about finding an explanation for everything. :

If her eating wasn't less and less everyday I wouldn't be worrying.
  • Options
    Is you lo eating more or the same at feedings? My son has less feedings during the day but eats more at each feeding. And his sleep schedule changes from day to day. I wouldn't worry too much unless something else seems to be going on acting more fussier than normal, feverish, etc.
  • Options
    imageChrys36:
    Is you lo eating more or the same at feedings? My son has less feedings during the day but eats more at each feeding. And his sleep schedule changes from day to day. I wouldn't worry too much unless something else seems to be going on acting more fussier than normal, feverish, etc.
    eating less and less frequent.. fussier but I feel like only if I try to feed her...weight is OK went to ped today..wants us to see GI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"