Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Birth Classes

Hi, does anyone know any good birth classes in the Keller, grapevine area?

Re: Birth Classes

• I took a class at Flower Mound Community Activities Center in S Flower Mound like 2 miles from G-vine mills mall. I found out later the Flower Mound Presby hospital offers a variety of classes: birthing, nursing, parenting.  They are free is you deliver or a small fee.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ok, thanks so much! :
  • Loading the player...
  • Hubby and I just took the same classes and denton Presby and they gave us lunch woohoo!! :
  • We took ours at Baylor Grapevine. I thought it was pretty good. You don't need to give birth there to take the class.

=BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • I teach childbirth classes in Grapevine if you're interested. Let me know and I can give you more info. 
  • They just opened a new classroom center in the Babies R Us in Lewisville called Isis. They do prenatal classes, childbirth classes and mommy & me child development stuff. They aren't super expensive and sometimes your insurance will cover some of the cost. My sister took their classes in Boston and raved about them. She made a bunch of friends that she still has a few years later!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"