Pregnant after 35

NT Scan and Panorama test

Just had my NT Scan yesterday and my MFM said everything looks completely normal. They also went ahead and drew blood for the Panorama screening test (which I had never heard of), saying that for women 40+ (like myself), it was much more accurate. Anyone have this test done as well? Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: NT Scan and Panorama test

• Congrats!! What is the panorama screen in comparison to the finger prick they normally do with the NT scan? Do you know the difference? Was it a venipuncture or finger prick?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker 
  • It was a blood draw similar to the MaterniT21/Verify/Harmony tests. I had never heard of it but the MFM seemed to feel it was more accurate than the other tests. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have not heard of this test, but I am glad things are ok with you. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My gender was accurate with the Panarama.  Praying the tristomy was also because the perinatologist found a few cerebral cyst yesterday.  He said it is low risk as an indicator for tristomy since I had a normal Panaorama.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We had Harmony done and it came back negative and we found out the sex too which was nice. If you don't want to know the sex though you don't have to.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"