Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Waterpark

We are going away for a long weekend and my husband wants to go to a waterpark close to where we are staying. I'm a little weary of taking DS. He is 8 mos and he does love the water. Yay or nay?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waterpark

• Options
    If he doesn't have an issue napping in places other than his crib, I would. They usually have family areas for younger children and babies.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I would go.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    Waterparks seriously gross me out, even before kids. Especially the toddler/kid areas where the majority of the kids are in swim diapers and my DS tries to drink the pool/water. BLECH!
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageLSU628:
    Waterparks seriously gross me out, even before kids. Especially the toddler/kid areas where the majority of the kids are in swim diapers and my DS tries to drink the pool/water. BLECH!

For the win!!

Although I did promise hubby a trip to great wolf lodge when DS is older.
  • Options

imagekateraid:
    imageLSU628:
    For the win!! Although I did promise hubby a trip to great wolf lodge when DS is older.

We took DS to GWL when he was 2 months.  It was a big family vacation with my older nieces.  DS did however love the kids "hot tub" basically a warm bath. 

We plan on taking DS to a water park later this summer, again with my nieces.  As long as there is shade it's all good.  Lots of water parks have splash pads so no need to worry about drinking the water. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"