February 2012 Moms

Mornings/Urine

Colton pees SO much at night that in the morning his blankets and pants smell like urine. Obviously we wash them, but what am I doing wrong here? When do toddlers stop peeing so much at night??

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mornings/Urine

• Have you tried going up a size in diapers for nights or getting the specific night-time diapers?  

To answer your specific question, my 4 year old pees even more at night.  I think boys' rooms/sheets just smell like urine until they are night trained!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mkarnsmkarns member
    imageSept07b2b:

Have you tried going up a size in diapers for nights or getting the specific night-time diapers?  

To answer your specific question, my 4 year old pees even more at night.  I think boys' rooms/sheets just smell like urine until they are night trained!  

Noooooooooooooo! I am so scared I'm going to get "used" to the smell and my kid is going to be the stinky boy in class. LOL

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I would try the Huggies Overnights in one size bigger. DD wears size 5 Huggies during the day...and the size 6 overnights. I tried to put her in regular diapers overnight for about a week and she peed through them more than half of the time. I tried to decrease her water intake after dinner time...but I feel like I can't do that anymore since it's SO hot out. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"