May 2012 Moms
Options

Long weekend?

So Canadian mommies know this coming weekend is the long Canada Day weekend. What are you all up to? On the 1st we'll definitely be watching the fireworks. I'd like to drag DH to the parade, and walk downtown, but he's still on crutches for another 2 weeks and refuses to use a wheelchair or any mobility aids for longer outings. I'm thinking of hitting the park instead so we can watch the parade, go to the splash pad, watch the events going on with limited need for movement from him.

What are your plans? Chime in too US moms, the 4th is coming up too, any plans?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Long weekend?

• Options
    k4slr6k4slr6 member
    DD's daycare is in the parade so she will be on a float for her first parade. :)  We are going camping for 4 days so that will be fun, it will be her 4th time.  She will get her first boat ride and experience on the beach and in the water.  Exciting weekend! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    We're in the US but were camping this weekend I'm very excited since bil just got a new camper!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    ... my ILs are coming into town...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    We are in the US. No plans for the 4th dh is working.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"