Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

So sad to be here

We found out yesterday our baby's heartbeat stopped around two weeks ago. I should be 12 weeks tomorrow. We've had such a rollercoaster ride since week 4 when I started to bleed. It lasted a few days every week, but was never heavy and I've had no cramping at all. I had 3 scans previous to yesterday which all showed a happy healthy baby. Now our world has been torn apart and I'm devastated. I need to have a small surgery tomorrow to remove everything. Can anyone give me some insight as to what I can expect. I'm terrified, upset, hurt, numb, all kinds of pain.

Kieran born 21.1.10

Angel baby 1 lost 18.6.13

Angel baby 2 lost 30.10.13

Re: So sad to be here

• Options

Your story is very much like mine. I didnt have any bleeding intill a little spotting on the day i was supposed to be 12 weeks. Had ultra sound that day and no heart beat. I had all the same feelings you did,but i have to say the anticipation is the worst part. For me i went in on a Monday morning at 9:40 and was home by 1:00 the nurses and staff where i was were amazing and loving. The scariest part is being wheeled in to the OR and knowing that they are going to take your baby. I don't remember anything after they put oxygen mask on me. I woke up to no pain and i had some tea and toast and was home quick. I had very little bleeding and just a few cramps that went away with Advil. I got more of a period type bleeding almost a week later and that lasted for another week. Just went Monday for my post op visit and doctor said i am healing well. Still waiting for tissue testing but once i get my first period he said we can try again. So looking forward to that. I know its hard now but each day getting better and better. I have my rough moments but trying to stay positive and up beat as much as i can. If you have any other questions let me know and so sorry for your loss.

Xoxox Jess 

• Options
    I'm so very sorry you are going through this.  I didn't have the surgery, so I can't offer advice on that, but I wanted to let you know I'll be thinking of you.  It's a heartbreaking and life changing time.  Sending thoughts your way.

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, Nolan Lee, 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

SHE'S HERE!  Scarlett Christine, 5/19/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you both so much for your help, advice and kind thoughts. It's such a hideous thing to go through, and especially having to make the choice of whether to wait and let nature take its course or have the surgery. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Hope you ladies are both ok too, and I also wish you both the best xx

Kieran born 21.1.10

• Options

I'm so sorry that you had to join this group! While it hurts to be here, I have found comfort from the women on this board. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you! 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Thank u sweety xxx

Kieran born 21.1.10

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. ::hugs::

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"