Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

I'm new! Plano Presby?

Hi ladies!

Just found out this week I am PG with my first!! just 5 weeks along!

I really want to deliver at Plano Presby but am having trouble finding a good OBGYN who delivers there... OBGYNs are harder to get into than a bank vault!!

any suggestions of doctors who are taking new patients?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I'm new! Plano Presby?

• Options
    Try Dr. Jennifer Campbell of Northlake OB Gyn - she delivered my 2nd
  • Options
    dr. eric jacoby :) he is fabulous.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dr. Traci Nivens is an excellent OB.  We love her! Her offices are at Presby Plano and she delivers there & at Baylor Frisco.

6124 W Parker Rd # 530
    Plano, TX 75093
    (972) 378-3153

• Options
    I have to second Dr. Jennifer Campbell.  She is great, young, has 2 kids of her own, delivered my baby C-section and is okay with considering a VBAC for my 2nd.  She made my pregnancy very stress-free. Plano Presby is a great hospital too, so you will be in good hands :)  Let me know if you have any questions!
  • Options
    Another one for Northlake OBGYN....though I had Dr. Jennifer Denning.  She was wonderful.  I met with Dr. Campbell though and she was super nice.  She would have been my second choice  :)
    Wife to Drew since 08.18.2007 Mom to Andrew since 10.18.2008 Runner, baker, reader, eater
  • Options

imagepunkfiction:
    dr. eric jacoby :) he is fabulous.

My OB is Dr Caruth who used to be in practice with Dr Jacoby.  He was actually the on call dr with my first and delivered him on his own birthday.  He was very nice but I also really like my dr who did deliver my second DS and both will work with Plano Presby. (Although, I must throw in that I didn't like that hospital when we toured it and we ended up at Baylor Frisco which is super nice.)

• Options
    I am going to Dr. Garner at Northlake OBGYN at Presby Plano. ?Awesome doctor, staff, and office!!!
  • Options

Dr Courtney Trylovich - she's fantastic, I love her. ?Sometimes stops taking new patients because she is so full, but last time a friend tried to get in she was taking new patients. ?She's Dr Niven's partner.

(972) 378-3153??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"