Military Families
Options

Quick Intro

Hi all! I'm finally venturing outside of the TTGP forum and found this gem.

My name is Carrie. I'm 27 and married to Todd , who is almost 28, who is in the Navy. We're currently stationed in Richmond, VA with the recruiting district here. We've gone back and forth over the 3 years we've been married about when to TTC and are finally both on the same page. I went off of BC in late April and I'm hoping for a quick BFP!

I'll be sure to check in here more often and hope to meet people at our next duty station; most likely San Diego in late 2014!!!
Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

Re: Quick Intro

• Options
    Welcome to this side of the boards. How do you like VA? It's exciting when you make a decision to have children. I'm glad to see you both be on the same page. Good luck TTC.
    DeterminedBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm new to this board, too. I was on TTGP for a while and then took a break from TB. Now I'm slowly making my way back.
    Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageshinece:
    Welcome to this side of the boards. How do you like VA? It's exciting when you make a decision to have children. I'm glad to see you both be on the same page. Good luck TTC.

Both DH and I are from VA and we live in the same town as his family. I wish we were back in the West Coast though. I'm definitely not a big fan of this area in the state.
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"