Houston Babies

FTM in Tomball

Hello! I live in Tomball (2920 & Boudreaux) and have a 1 month old son. I am looking for mommy friends with children around the same age, so we can share experiences, etc. Most of my friends don't live around here (I'm from Ohio) and the friends I do have here, don't have children. 

I'm also looking for a 'work from home' type job, so that I can stay home with my lil man instead of returning to my current job. If you know of anything that is legitimate, please let me know! 

You can PM me on here or email me at slmartin6912@gmail.com

imageimage

Re: FTM in Tomball

• If you are into working out I run the Baby Boot Camp group in the area. Let me know if you would like the information.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sure! I would love the info! I'm not 100% sure I can do it right now, but it is a possibility!

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • The workouts are 9:30-10:30 M-F At Collins and Meyer Parks. The MNO and Play dates are once a month.

My email is charlotte.lunsford@babybootcamp.com if you would like more info.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • kk1160kk1160 member

Hey there! We're Boudreaux and Huffsmith-Kohrville... 8 weeks old :)

• I live near Boudreaux and Huffsmith Kohrville too! I'm currently pregnant and due in November, but I just moved here last year and don't have any Mommy friends either. My LO will be younger than yall's but I would be happy to have people to talk to about it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Awesome! Where are you from? I'm from Ohio :) 

Also, if anyone is interested in doing lunch/hanging out, we could exchange email/facebook...?? 

imageimage

• Hi! I have an 18 month old and I live at Louetta and 249... Pm me if you want info about a playgroup I'm a part of in the area!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am south on Telge from 2920! I just recently found out I was pregnant and estimated due date January 2014. I moved here from Kansas City last July. My best friend up in KC met some good friends from this site and have play dates all the time so I'm just exploring the website.
  • Congrats! I have a few friends that have met some really good friends from here too...

imageimage

• Hey, hope you are doing great with your pregnancy.. I am also due in November and would love somebody to talk to and share the awesomeness of this little one inside. I'm pretty much lonely.. My husband and I don't have a good relationship. You can contact me at 832-776-6789 and maybe get something planned to get together. Thank you for reading.
  • imageRandabragg17:
    Hey, hope you are doing great with your pregnancy.. I am also due in November and would love somebody to talk to and share the awesomeness of this little one inside. I'm pretty much lonely.. My husband and I don't have a good relationship. You can contact me at 832-776-6789 and maybe get something planned to get together. Thank you for reading.

I'm sorry about your relationship. If you would like to talk/get together, we could do that! My # is (859) 312-0251!! 

imageimage

• There is a group on Facebook called Houston area young mommies.
  • I'm in need of mommy friends I'm due in September and an counting down the days. i also live off of 249 and cypresswood.
  • imageMckennasmommy88:
    I'm in need of mommy friends I'm due in September and an counting down the days. i also live off of 249 and cypresswood.

Congrats! You are almost there!!! PM me if you would be interested in hanging out! I have a 2 month old lil boy :)  

imageimage

• Hi! I'm a FTM, too and have a 5 month old little boy. We are at 249 and Boudreaux (Canyon Gate). Maybe we could do a Tomball Mommies FB page or atleast a playdate :)
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
     TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 . Rainbow Baby born at 37 weeks, all natural, after 10 weeks of bedrest. BFP #4 ST. PATTY'S DAY 2014. EDD 11/25/14 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"