January 2011 Moms

Aw, where have all the Jan 11 Moms gone?

Makes me sad to see the board disappearing. Sad

Re: Aw, where have all the Jan 11 Moms gone?

• I just do not get on here as often.  

How is everyone doing? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Plugging along..how are you guys?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It has become an almost dead board, :( We have had a busy spring but things are going well.  Hope you are all doing good as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I lurk from time to time, but the Adware on TB is just horrible. Plus, I'm pretty busy with my LOs.
  • I've been coming on a bit in the past few days. My kids keep me super busy too. And when they nap I can't afford to pass my time on here (or else the house looks like it does right about now ;)

Everyone is good. I miss you guys. There is so much going on with JT that I wish we could all share support and stories again. 

• I'm with everyone else.  I'm so busy with the kids that during nap I'm either napping with them or cleaning the house.
  • Its been a LONG time since I've been on this board. Been on my new DDs board... and been busy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RHitchRHitch member
    I come by every few weeks or so. The kids keep me busy these days, so I don't have as much time to log onto TB as I used to.

• I have been checking the board every once and a great while... The board looks different and I don't like how it's set up...

• I don't get on here much, I stay mostly on fb when I get time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Don't know if anyone is still reading this. I haven't checked this board in a long time since there aren't many posts (stupid FB group that killed this board!). I hang out on October 2013 most of the time now.

I had a baby girl 3 weeks ago. DD1 has been pretty good with her but has also been jealous that we give her attention.

We also have a lot going on with DD1 and it would be nice to be able to talk to other Jan 11 moms about it! She is such an awesome and smart kid, but also such a handful.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • I miss this board :::sigh:::
  • RedZee - congrats on your new baby girl!

Joshua is quite a handful as well.   He is so hard-headed.  But he is so sweet & surprises me sometimes with things he says or does.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"