Indiana Babies
Options

Double Stroller Recommendations?

Moms of 2+ - if you have a double stroller, recommend it (if you like it, that is)!  I can't decide whether I think the side by side (wide) or the one in front of the other (long) arrangement is better.  I'm not so worried about how it functions outside as how easy it's going to be to maneuver around in stores, fit down aisles, etc.

We had originally thought about buying a BOB double because those things are so amazing, but after test-driving one I'm worried that it's going to be a little too large in indoor spaces. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Double Stroller Recommendations?

• Options
    Assuming by your tickers you aren't referring to twins, what we bought was the Baby Trend Sit N Stand DX.  The back seat is just a bench seat with a belt, so it may not work as well for younger kids, but my 2 1/2 year old uses it just fine... it can take pretty much any travel system's portable seat, and has the typical stroller seat too (the system seat sits on the stroller seat, so you can't do both).
  • Options
    My friend has THIS ONE and it's really nice.  I like it when I watch her kids because you can flip the one around so they can face each other and keep themselves occupied (and not just one hitting the other in the back of the head).
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love our City Mini double. It's a side-by-side. We had a tandem and I hated it. The City Mini will fit through regular doors, no problem. We got ours off Craigslist, so check there if you don't want to spend the $$$ for a new one.
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hmm.  I thought I had one all picked out but I went to test-drive it today and wasn't impressed.  Back to the drawing board...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"