June 2013 Moms
Options

Due date check in...

Anyone go over their EDD yet or is this board full of Moms who went before their DD's? I have a feeling I will be the first to go over :-/

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

Re: Due date check in...

• Options
    What's your date Slab?  I'm Thursday 6/6 and everyone, including my OB thought I would have had this baby by now. 
    BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    June 30 here. I'm sure ill be a July mom if this boy is like his brother.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    June 30th, FTM so I very well be a July mom
  • Options
    My DD was June 1st. I knew there was a huge chance I'd have a May baby, but people kept telling me that "1st babies come late."  Well, I had my little guy on May 14th. Big Smile
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagenykkolhooks:
    3 days over right here, due June 1st. I win.

Bless your heart. 

With this being my 3rd, I was really hoping to not make it to my due date. 4 days left. I have a doc appointment tomorrow and I'm sure she will check me and say nothing is happening.. still. I'm only half convinced he ever plans on coming out. 

• Options
    June 29 here. I wouldn't be upset though if she came right now!! Haha with my luck Im sure ill go over and wind up a July momma!!
  • Options
    June 30th also! But due to bp and borderline preeclampsia my dr said she won't let me go to my due date.
  • Options
    My RCS is this Thursday, woot!
  • Options

imagenykkolhooks:

Same here :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

3 days over, due June 1st and won't get induced until June 11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    June 21 here so I still got over 2 weeks left....
  • Options

June 11...  8 days left. My dh thinks we will have this baby on wed; I think I'll go till 41 weeks. 

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    3 weeks to go, and the anxiety mounts every time I see a birth announcement. Can't believe we're right around the corner from LO! I'm not ready, mentally!
  • Options
    ameh13ameh13 member
    June 7th here and nothing.

• Options

imagenykkolhooks:

Same!! 

• Options
    June 23. And she is content I believe lol!
  • Options
    June 10th here and no signs of impending labor. I'm really hoping I go into labor before my induction 2 weeks from today. 
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm due Thursday, and am pretty positive I'll go over.

• Options
    June 15th, so not in the over due club yet.
    imageimageimage
    My two girls Flower and Ayla Faye
  • Options
    jynxxyjynxxy member
    June 5, really hoping baby makes a break for it within the next 24 hours!
  • Options
    I'm due June 9 and still closed up as of my appt today.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    June 23rd here. I have no idea what's going on but I anticipate she won't be here for a while longer.
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    June 19th but I feel over due...
  • Options
    LiLi23LiLi23 member
    I'm not due until the 25th and I keep going back and forth between, yeah I think he'll come early and I'll probably be a July mom. I have no signs of labor as of yet. Which is ok bc ill just be 37 weeks as of tomorrow.

I just planned everything out with work, like getting a replacement and when my last day will be. So now I'm sure it won't go that way bc that's how life works, right?

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options
    jefkjefk member
    imageMonkeybutt80:

June 11...  8 days left. My dh thinks we will have this baby on wed; I think I'll go till 41 weeks. 

I'm also due June 11th, but I have a feeling I'll go sometime towards the end of this week - of course, because I have lunch and dinner plans on Thursday and Friday.

• Options
    June 27th but due to low laying placenta and breech DS might be here sooner via C/S depending on my ultrasound next week
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    June 13th....DD was 9 days early...hoping this one comes out soon!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Unless something crazy happens in the next two hours, I will be over as well.  Due date is today. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    June 18th here and nothing yet! Still have 2 weeks though :)
  • Options
    jennOKjennOK member
    I have two weeks to go. I had three dreams last night that my water broke. Every time I woke up I would check the bed, thinking the dreams were real. No such luck. lol
  • Options
    There was a May mama transfer over here over the weekend. I wonder if she went into labor yet.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options
    June 17th but have been having high BP and testing for PreE. On bed rest and HOPING the docs give me some kind of plan by the end of the week.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Due on Friday. I don't see this baby coming early, but I'm trying to be realistic after having DS at 42 weeks. Partay....
  • Options
    June 8th
  • Options
    June 13th, but I have this feeling that it will be later based on when I think DD was conceived and how long my cycles had been the few months before we got pregnant.
    Anniversary       

• Options
    I'm due June 13th but scheduled for a c section on Friday the 7th. Totally ok with him deciding to come earlier this week though!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    June 28th here! But with everyone and their brother telling me how first babies go over their due date, I am leaning more towards a July birth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not yet. I'm due June 9th. But my doctor seems to think she's going to take her time.
  • Options
    I'm due June 24th :)

imageimageimage

• Options
    imagejefk:
    imageMonkeybutt80:

I'm also due June 11th, but I have a feeling I'll go sometime towards the end of this week - of course, because I have lunch and dinner plans on Thursday and Friday.

I'm due on the 11th as well. My DH has been hoping for the 7th or 8th as her birthday. I wouldnt mind her coming early either! Haha but It's super sweet how excited he is getting :D
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"