1. How are you?
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3. What are you looking forward to this week?
4. Do you have a favorite joke?
1. How are you? I'm great! Excited for the week! (nothing is going on, just excited)
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight: Lebanon book sale ($1 books), spent $64! Also bought a swing set off craigslist--it wasn't as great as it was advertised to be....but you never know what you're going to get off Craigslist. DH is handy, so he's put work into it, and it's looking great! We'll be able to get our money out of it when we sell it on CraigsList when DD grows out of it.
3. What are you looking forward to this week? Playing with the new Swing set. I don't have any 12 hour days this week, so I'll get home at a decent hour and have time to play.
4. Do you have a favorite joke? ....No....can't think of one.
1- Exhausted, but good overall.
2- I went to visit my family on Saturday because they were having a cook out and we told them about the pregnancy.
3- I'm really looking forward to being able to get outside and get some more exercise!
4- Not really, but I found THIS video a while back and it always makes me laugh in a that's-so-bad-I-feel-obligated-to-laugh kind of way. Totally worth watching, though.
My weekend highlight was getting a bfp! Hopefully this baby sticks and is my take home baby. There wasn't really a lowlight.
Yay yay yay!!! Stick, baby, stick!
1. Still tired, but overall doing well! I think I can (almost) say that I am (mostly) done with nausea.
2. We announced our baby news publicly and it was our 5th anniversary. Pretty quiet weekend, but I'm okay with that.
3. Trying to finish up the program I'm working on for a historical society.
4. The only one I can ever remember is: Two cannibals are in the forest, eating a clown. One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"