West Virginia Babies
Options

From someone who is from California...

I have to say that I like everything out here EXCEPT the internet and cellphone situation... West Virginia is like a black hole when you look at carrier coverage and the only internet that is available to me is from directTV or similar.

I have been here for a few years, so it is nothing new... just this winter the internet at my husband's mother's house has gone off every day for at least 2 hours and the most at one time the internet cut off for an entire week. Yeah.. I am used to extremely fast internet so I guess I am kinda mad.

Other than that little rant, I like UHC and they seem to be more high tech than where I was a few months ago. The OBs are very nice and making this first pregnancy easy for me.

Also, I cannot wait for spring time! Spring and early Summer is when WV shines I think.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: From someone who is from California...

• Options
    I love UHC! I'll be having another baby there in June. The staff was really nice and my OB, Dr. King, helped me have the birth experience I wanted...even when I started crying and saying I changed my mind and wanted Csection.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm having my little boy there in August! I'm touring the obstetrics floor in a week or so and I'm anxious to see what all they have there. I'm glad you all had good experiences, it makes me feel better about delivering there! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"