Washington Babies

3D/4D US Seattle?

Hi - we are looking for a location in Seattle area for a 3D/4D ultrasound.  The only place I have found is in Bellevue.  any recommendations in the city itself? Thank you!

Re: 3D/4D US Seattle?

• imageLabMami2013:
    Hi - we are looking for a location in Seattle area for a 3D/4D ultrasound.  The only place I have found is in Bellevue.  any recommendations in the city itself? Thank you!

I don't know of any in Seattle that do an elective ultrasound but the place in Bellevue was awesome when we went last year. They did a great job and gave us tons of pictures as well as a video of the whole thing. We will go back there with our next pregnancy.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Loading the player...
  • Can you give me the info for the tacoma location you speak of. Was it pretty expensive?
  • A brand new one just opened this week in Kirkland and it's GORGOUS !!!!  It's super easy to get to right off the freeway on the 85th street exit. It is at the Rose Hill Plaza where the big Mercury coffee is. It's called "Hey Baby Ultrasound" and they have it decorated so nice and they are super friendly and accommodating AND the best prices in the whole area!! I think they are running a grand opening special. Check them out at www.heybabyultrasound.com  or their facebook and they have a really easy number 1-844-777-BABY
  • A new one just opened in Kirkland this week !!! Check it out!!

www.heybabyultrasound.com  or 1-844-777-BABY

Beautiful facility, great tech and BEST prices in the whole area!!

• You may consider Philips, which is located in Bothell. We make ultrasounds here and always need to improve image quality. So, we need expectant moms to help us. You get a free 2D / 3D ultrasound and a gift card for helping us.

Let me know if you're interested: robert.fleck@philips.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"