Best Postpartum workouts?? — The Bump
Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Best Postpartum workouts??

Before I got pregnant (actually up until I found out I was 5 weeks), I was doing Insanity and getting good results.  I'm hesitant to start that up again just yet because of my C-section.  Going for long walks with lots of hills starts to make my stomach a little sore.

I really want to start working out - what postpartum DVDs have you all used??

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Best Postpartum workouts??

• While I was pregnant I bought a pregnancy fitness dvd that had a different workout for each trimester and also included a PP bootcamp workout.  I also had a c-section and just recently started doing the PP bootcamp workout and it is great.  Gives you a great workout without having to do anything crazy....perfect for c-section mamas.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks!!  Do you know what the name of the DVD/workout is?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a c-section too and have just been walking so far. I have a few DVDs like Leslie Sansone's walking at home DVDs, which are gentle enough. I also have some Jillian Michaels stuff, but I haven't tried them yet. I'd be interested to know what others say.
  • image Kearney1022:
    Thanks!!nbsp; Do you know what the name of the DVD/workout is?

Lindsay Brin's Post Natal Boot Camp. She has a website you can check out www.momsintofitness.com
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm two months out from my c-section and back to heavy lifting and cardio intervals. You should be fine to do Insanity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards