Pre-School and Daycare

DD traveling with grandparents

What if any documents do I need to send with them? They will have a copy of her BC for the plane, do I need to send copies of my insurance cards? Any other things that they might need in case of an emergency?
imageimage

Re: DD traveling with grandparents

• I would send a copy of your insurance car and maybe a letter stating that you give consent them to seek medical attention for her. I'm not sure what the laws are like for consent to treat a minor, but a letter of consent has been suggested to us when we've left DD1 with my parents.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • lawry13lawry13 member
    We just took my nephew on vacation with us and got a letter from my sister stating we had authorization to seek medical treatment and take him with us on the plane.  She gave me his medical insurance card too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd call the airline and ask if they need any sort of documentation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LSU628LSU628 member
    They aren't leaving the country, but I never would have thought to write a letter giving permission to take her on the plane. Thanks, Ladies!
    imageimage
  • A notirized letter giving permission for them to have her treated at a hospital ER or by any doctor and all medical cards and birth certificate and if she has a passport, a copy of that as well (depending on where traveling).
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"