Chit Chat

FFFC

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: FFFC

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:
    Secondly: I think smart men can often be unintentional a-holes, major.

Smart people can be unintentional a-holes. I've run across a few of them over time. The ones that get me are those who are (or think they are) intelligent and try to hold it over people's heads. When that happens, I out think and out logic them so they STFU and think twice before doing it again. 

"I stammered, unable to form a coherent thought because I have a vagina."

Sometimes when people say they don't read, I get like, really angry at them. Internally. Fcvk you mean, you don't read? Of all the books out there, surely you can find a few that appeal to you.

I read sparingly. My reading comprehension is affected by my dyslexia, so I struggle to get through pages. I'm also a black & white thinker and can't read between the lines so I don't catch most things being implied. I LOVE hearing others speak about books. My freshman teacher in HS and BritLit prof were amazing at really explaining things we read that I'd completely miss. 

• I used to devour books. Devour. But since I had Elijah, I get distracted or fall asleep while reading. It's maddening, but that's how it is.

My FFFC: Imma eat the entire box of donuts on my kitchen counter. ENTIRE. EFFING. BOX. 

And FTR, I am not calling myself an intellectual or anything, guise. I know better. When you must loudly label yourself something often and obnoxiously, you're a poseur.

Same here. I don't want to come across to people as some smarty pants butthole. You never know anything for certain. You only know what has currently been discovered in the present. The world is too abstract to be set in stone. 

Sometimes when people say they don't read, I get like, really angry at them. Internally. Fcvk you mean, you don't read? Of all the books out there, surely you can find a few that appeal to you.

To go along with this, I hate when people say that they only read non-fiction. 

imagethepretzelchick:

DONUTS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Those look amazeballs. Jealous.

NOM 

I feel like I am coming across like a twat in this post.

I don't think you're a twat. 

::breakdances::

I was wondering how we got a 2 page FFFC. Now I know <3

• I used to read like crazy until I got pregnant. Then I started reading the bump. Then I had a kid. Now I still usually prefer to read the bump.

I am 3/4 through the Philosopher's Stone.  I really need to pick up the rest of the books. If not for me, but for my children.

I recommended Venture Brothers to CG and she never watched it. My underpants just wilted with sadness.
    '

Can I help you shun her even if I have only watched it once? I enjoyed fully but TV is hard.

• I haven't watched it yet.  It's on my queue, tho!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Oh I have a twat-like confession:

I hate America's love for trashy reality tv shows. With things like Homey Boo Boo, all of the ridiculous redneck shows,the teen pregnancy mom, and the more recent America's Taboos on NatGeo I feel like we're celebritizing and glamorizing stupidity and poor choices rather than stressing intelligence and common sense. I absolutely despise it, and I'm so sad that the History Channel, NatGeo and the other channels that should have shows that expand the mind, instead decide that a bunch of idiots wrestling alligators in the swamp is a better option.

• I really miss my sitting in my bedroom, high, while fangirling Brandon Boyd's voice days.  He's really something beautiful.

Also, my book reading has slowed since bumping so much.  I will take a bumpcation soon, so I can finish the books I started a few months ago. 

I like donuts but only cake donuts.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"