Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Update to requested artwork ****siggy warning****

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to update those who are getting paintings from me so you don't think I'm flaking! I made two the way I was originally planning and I'm just not in love with them.  I want them to look handmade but I also want them perfect.  So I'm trying a new technique it will just take a while longer because I'm going to have custom stencils made.  I just ordered the one for the longest quote to make sure it works and if I'm happy with that then I'll order the rest.  So if you asked for the Shakespeare one hopefully I can get that going in about a week or so, but if you're getting one of the other ones it will be a few weeks.  Thanks for understanding and I'll update you as I make progress on them.

I hope nobody minds waiting, they're so important I want them perfect. 

ETA: fixed typo 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Update to requested artwork ****siggy warning****

• Options
    I am happy to wait :) 
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    me too
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"