South Florida Babies

West Palm Beach 1st time mommy group

Hi ladies!!  I am a mental health therapist, 36, and having my first in October.  I saw a bunch of posts about others wanting to meet other first time moms.  I was thinking about putting together a non-formal group that meets maybe once a week or every other week..... Just want to see who would be interested and what day time would most be able to attend :)

Re: West Palm Beach 1st time mommy group

• I would be interested. I'm a teacher in Boynton Beach,27. I'm extremely tired a lot but I would love to fit in something. Let me know.
  • I'd be interested! I'm a first time mommy and I live in Wellington.
  • Loading the player...
  • ssugi27ssugi27 member
    I'm a first timer living in boca. None of my friends have kids yet so it sounds great to meet other moms.
  • Hi all,

I am a 33-year old first-time mom early in my first trimester and would also be interested in meeting up with other local 'first-timers'.  I live in West Palm Beach and can be available every other week, or so, to meet.  I have a regular work schedule, so could be available around 6:00 almost any weekday.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would be interested too! I am a teacher living in West Palm. I am due in late July but keep me posted on times and schedules. None of my friends have kids either. I would love to get ideas and pick brains for info from you all at least! 
  • I'd be interested! Im 28, RN, first LO due end of oct and it's a GIRL!!!!! I work night shift and have a hectic schedule but can schedule around it ... Lake Worth area

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Hi Ladies!!  I thought I'd get an email or something when someone replied...But I didn't so my apologies for not putting/ getting this together sooner!!.

How's Wed nights at 6:30 at the Starbucks on Okeechobee and 95?  We can always change location once we meet the 1st time.  I'm trying to think of somewhere that is easy access and not so crowed on a weekday evening.  Fell free to send me your email so I can put a list together that will connect everyone easier.

Mandiduggan@comcast.net

Starting next week June 26? That should give all of us time to plan! :) 

• We are meeting tonight at 6:30 Starbucks off Okeechobee Wed 6/26. 

Mandiduggan@comcast.net 

• Hi mamas, I sought for a website where I could buy and sell the items from my baby not used more
    And I found it : giveitachance.com is the page that offered me what I wanted and whant to share  it.   You can save and make money and have more space at the same time at home.

Bye.

• Hi mamas, I sought for a website where I could buy and sell the items from my baby not used more
    And I found it : giveitachance.com is the page that offered me what I wanted and whant to share  it.   You can save and make money and have more space at the same time at home.

Bye.

• Hello, I just want to ask about the new moms group, I am a teacher I have a six month baby girl !!!
  • Hey! Are you guys still meeting? Id love to make some new mom friends.