Austin Babies
Options

I Need Clothes!!!!

All of my friends are done with babies, so I have very few hand me downs. Where have y'all bought clothes? Pants in particular.....TIA!!!!
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I Need Clothes!!!!

• Options
    I have gone to several resale shops. Pumpkin Patch Children's stores had a decent selection of pants, shirts and dresses for me. I got about 5 items for $30. I also went to Ross their prices are reasonable.I also bought online from Old Navy, think I spent about $70 for several items with a coupon. Also I went to the Mamacents Consigment sale back in March and got a whole bunch there too! Try resale places though, that is your best bet and bang for your buck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I got several pairs of jeans at the Ross at Parmer and I-35.  It's one of the few locations that actually has a maternity section.  Less than $20/pair!  They also have maternity dress pants.  I just couldn't justify spending more for maternity clothes than I do on regular clothes since they can only be worn for such a short amount of time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fairytale threads has a mom to mom consignment sale every few months and they have some maternity items.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Once Upon a Child (a consignment shop) in Oak Hill had a really good selection of infant clothes. Some were brand new. Very inexpensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"