Minnesota Babies
Options

Chanhassen Recommended OBGYN

Hello,

I am really in need of a OBGYN.  Does anyone have any great recommendations? I am hoping to go with Park Nicollet.

I need to make appointments next week!

Thanks 

Re: Chanhassen Recommended OBGYN

• Options
    Dr. Thomas at Chanhassen Park Nicollet is GREAT! I love her. I def recommend her!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I use Western OBGYN (they have an office at the 212 medical center) because I plan to deliver at Ridgview in Waconia.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered my son with Dr. English when he worked for Metro OB/GYN, but he's now with OB/GYN West, which has an office in Chaska. If you'd be up for a short drive, I would highly highly recommend him. He was absolutely fantastic and came very highly recommended to me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Heidi Peters is amazing. I moved three hours away and still went to her until it was no longer feasible! She moved from Fairview EP to Park Nicollet; maybe Deephaven I want to say? Highly recommend her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My OB was Dr. Terri Johnson with ObGyn West.  When I delivered, I saw Dr. Matthew Weinrich (same practice) quite a few times during my stay. I would highly recommend both of them! 

They have locations in EP, Chaska (not Dr. Johnson), & Minnetonka. Dr. Johnson also delivers at Southdale, but I'm not sure about Dr. Weinrich.

www.obgynwest.net 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would definantly recommend Susan Torkelson! At the Chanhassen park Nicollet, she was amazing! So friendly, funny, easy to talk to, and knew how to answer all of my questions! She will definantly be my obgyn for future kids!
  • Options
    I went to the midwives at Western OBGYN Chaska (at the 2012 medical center).  We delivered at Ridgeview in Waconia and had a great experience with the midwife and also at the hospital.  I'm definitely going there again the next time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"