Trying to Get Pregnant

Am I preggers? and if not, get a stud?

Hello ladies,

I am new to this board and community, and wanted to get your input on what is going on with me.  I have been trying to conceive a baby with my hubby for about a year, going on Clomid around the 6th month marker due to wonky cycles.  My OB put me on it, and so far haven't had any luck.  I stopped taking it last cycle. I really thought the Clomid would make things start working right.  I did start ovulating, checking CM and such, but still haven't been able to get preggo.  I'm starting to think it may be my husband.  I have even gotten desperate enough to think about doing things the "Indonesia way."  When I visited there, many of the people believe that it is a woman's fault if she cannot get or stay pregnant.  Often a "healer" will hire a young stud to make it happen, so the woman doesn't get blamed, even divorced, and all is well. Am I crazy for thinking about doing this?  Has anyone else done something like this truthfully? It could be hot too....

Anyway, there is still a chance that we may have done things on our own... We had sex every other day during my fertile time, I fasted and meditated as usual, and had a vision that I was pregnant.  Ever since then, I have the CLASSIC symptoms.  Sense of smell increase, nausea, sore breasts, and I'm 3 days late for my period.  Before you snap to judge, please take a moment and tell me if you think it's possible.  Or do you ladies think I should grab a young stud and make this baby happen?  Please, only serious replies only.  I'm confused both about possibly being pregnant, or getting a young, good looking guy to sex me up, then only to find that I COULD get preggo with my husband?  Ugh...

Thanks in advance!

Re: Am I preggers? and if not, get a stud?

• I want my own stud now.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• imagePamelaSlamala:

Hello ladies,

I am new to this board and community, and wanted to get your input on what is going on with me.  I have been trying to conceive a baby with my hubby for about a year, going on Clomid around the 6th month marker due to wonky cycles.  My OB put me on it, and so far haven't had any luck.  I stopped taking it last cycle. I really thought the Clomid would make things start working right.  I did start ovulating, checking CM and such, but still haven't been able to get preggo.  I'm starting to think it may be my husband.  I have even gotten desperate enough to think about doing things the "Indonesia way."  When I visited there, many of the people believe that it is a woman's fault if she cannot get or stay pregnant.  Often a "healer" will hire a young stud to make it happen, so the woman doesn't get blamed, even divorced, and all is well. Am I crazy for thinking about doing this?  Has anyone else done something like this truthfully? It could be hot too....

Anyway, there is still a chance that we may have done things on our own... We had sex every other day during my fertile time, I fasted and meditated as usual, and had a vision that I was pregnant.  Ever since then, I have the CLASSIC symptoms.  Sense of smell increase, nausea, sore breasts, and I'm 3 days late for my period.  Before you snap to judge, please take a moment and tell me if you think it's possible.  Or do you ladies think I should grab a young stud and make this baby happen?  Please, only serious replies only.  I'm confused both about possibly being pregnant, or getting a young, good looking guy to sex me up, then only to find that I COULD get preggo with my husband?  Ugh...

Thanks in advance!

On the off chance this isn't MUD:

Why would you consider taking clomid without first having your husband tested to see if the "problem" could be with him? Clomid is serious medicine, and you OB is an idiot to have prescribed it without the proper testing and monitoring.

As far as "stud service" goes, that's a conversation you should be having with your husband. I don't know what country you're in, but modernized countries have sperm banks--it kind of cuts out the middle man.

BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are pregnant enough to be having symptoms, you are pregnant enough to turn a test. Negative test = not pregnant.

As far as "getting a hot stud" as you put it, what does your husband say about it? For me, personally, that is a choice I would never even consider. You do not live in Indonesia and you are not subject to those societal norms, so I feel like you just want to cheat on your husband and have others tell you it's okay. 

married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • imagemodernfairytale8709:
    imagePamelaSlamala:

Hello ladies,

Thanks in advance!

Why would you consider taking clomid without first having your husband tested to see if the "problem" could be with him? Clomid is serious medicine, and you OB is an idiot to have prescribed it without the proper testing and monitoring.

As far as "stud service" goes, that's a conversation you should be having with your husband. I don't know what country you're in, but modernized countries have sperm banks--it kind of cuts out the middle man.

Well thats no fun!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageKerri816:
    imagemodernfairytale8709:
    imagePamelaSlamala:

Hello ladies,

Thanks in advance!

Well thats no fun!

Babymaking is serious business.

• imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

Me too!!!

OP, GL peeing on a stick!

• Someone's bored.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Is this MUD? I can't tell, but there are definitely some indicators!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MrsM507MrsM507 member

imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

Just for you...

TTC#2 Since July 2011
    Me: 29, had two blocked tubes - left was cleared during lap, right was unable to be cleared. PCOS & Stage 2 Endo. DH: 32, SA = perfect
    CLOMID: 4 rounds, 50mg + TI = BFN's. FEMARA: 1 round = no response
    12-24-2012 : Laparoscopy, Softball sized cyst/endo/scar tissue removed.
    Cycle #14 - Feb 2013 : 50mg clomid. Ovidrel Trigger. IUI on 2/14/13 = thin lining, multiple cysts.
    Cycle #15 - no meds, still have cysts, no follicles. Boo!
    Forced break. Continuous BCP for 6 weeks to give my jacked up ovaries a break.
    Cycle #16 actively trying (May/June): Femara, TI = BFN
    Cycle #17- #20 - Med/Treatment break, trying on our own = BFN's all around.
    Cycle #21 - Femara, MORE Femara, Ovidrel and a Christmas IUI = BFN
    MY BLOG -- About DD, TTC and everything in between!

• FoxiePMFoxiePM member
    MUD!

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

Love it!

**************SIGGY WARNING**************

BLOG

Me 32 :: DH 41

TTC since November, 2011

DH's SA : Excellent

Lap and Hysteroscopy June 2012

DX: PCOS, Stage III Endo, slight Adenomyosis, blocked tube, and probable LPD

Treatments:  6 Months Lupron Depot injections; 1500 mg metformin; 3 cycles of Clomid + TI = BFN

3 endometrial biopsies all were "out of phase" 

September - December, 2013:  Break to lose weight and get healthy

40 lb weight loss but still not ovulating "in phase"  

February - March 2014: bcps + follistim + trigger + TI = BFP

Beta #1 (12dpo): 30; Beta #2 (18dpo): 500; Beta #3 (25dpo): 7,000!!! 

1st u/s 4/16: One beautiful hb at 144 bmp 

2nd u/s 4/29: hb at 166 bmp.  Graduated from RE!!

TEAM PINK! 

Baby girl arrived on Thanksgiving day weighing 7lbs 6oz and measuring 20 inches

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Stopped reading after you had your vision. That's an obvious bfp, duh. I wouldnt even poas.
  • imageClarinet35:
    Is this MUD? I can't tell, but there are definitely some indicators!

Of COURSE it's not MUD! She has a serious concern. How dare you suggest such a thing!

::snort::
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• PeedyPeedy member
    imageMrsM507:

imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

&nbsp;Just for you...

&nbsp;image

Oooooh, sparkly undies. Snazzy.
  • imageMrsM507:

imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

Just for you...

Haaaayyyy
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• imagePiggie143:
    Stopped reading after you had your vision. That's an obvious bfp, duh. I wouldnt even poas.

See Piggie, are you SURE you don't want to be Pres.? You got things figured out! Lol
  • I can't deal.

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    SHG 5/10/13: both tubes blocked; HSG 6/28 = Left tube cleared! Right blocked.
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    ~There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world~
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
    image image imageimage 
  • imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

Hey baby. I will be your stud!

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• This has just made Monday a little better! LOL!  Entertaining post, OP.

• Laughing my tushie off. Thx ladies. The forum really needs a 'like'post option :p
  • Are you for serious.

**~Future Mama to my June "Sprout"~**
    EDD- 06/13/2017
    **Stinkerbelle-8-27-10 * Mr.P's 2nd Mama 7-27-07**
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• imageMarnivoice917:
    Laughing my tushie off. Thx ladies. The forum really needs a 'like'post option :p

That's what I've been thinking!

• imagemodernfairytale8709:
    imagePamelaSlamala:

Hello ladies,

I am new to this board and community, and wanted to get your input on what is going on with me.&nbsp; I have been trying to conceive a baby with my hubby for about a year, going on Clomid around the 6th month marker due to wonky cycles.&nbsp; My OB put me on it, and so far haven't had any luck.&nbsp; I stopped taking it last cycle. I really thought the Clomid would make things start working right.&nbsp; I did start ovulating, checking CM and such, but still haven't been able to get preggo.&nbsp; I'm starting to think it may be my husband.&nbsp; I have even gotten desperate enough to think about doing things the "Indonesia way."&nbsp; When I visited there, many of the people believe that it is a woman's fault if she cannot get or stay pregnant.&nbsp; Often a "healer" will hire a young stud to make it happen, so the woman doesn't get blamed, even divorced,&nbsp;and all is well. Am I crazy for thinking about doing this?&nbsp; Has anyone else done something like this truthfully? It could be hot too....

&nbsp;Anyway, there is still a chance that we&nbsp;may have done&nbsp;things on our own... We had sex every other day during my fertile time, I fasted and meditated as usual, and had a vision that I was pregnant.&nbsp; Ever since then, I have the CLASSIC symptoms.&nbsp; Sense of smell increase, nausea, sore breasts, and I'm 3 days late for my period.&nbsp; Before you snap to judge, please take a moment and tell me if you think it's possible.&nbsp; Or do you ladies think I should grab a young stud and make this baby happen?&nbsp; Please, only serious replies only.&nbsp; I'm confused both about possibly being pregnant, or getting a young, good looking guy to sex me up, then only to find that I COULD get preggo with my husband?&nbsp; Ugh...

Thanks in advance!

Why would you consider taking clomid without first having your husband tested to see if the "problem" could be with him? Clomid is serious medicine, and you OB is an idiot to have prescribed it without the proper testing&nbsp;and monitoring.

How does a sperm bank "eliminate the middle man"? I thought they WERE the middle man?
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imagesunlavender:
    I want my own stud now.

Thanks for this! I needed a goo laugh on my lunch break. Now, can you direct me to where I can get one of these? I'm having my own visions after seeing him ; hahaha!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I wish OP gave their reaction to the responses.  Always makes it better....
  • imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imagecandrew05:
    I wish OP gave their reaction to the responses.  Always makes it better....

I know. She never came back to play. Boo.

Yes Come back & play OP! 

Me: IR-PCOS, elevated DHEAs, low progesterone, weak ovulation  DH: low volume, low T
    BFP#1 7/20/13 EDD 3/30/14, m/c 8/19/13, D&E 8/21/13, Chromosomal results = normal, female
    Lap & hysteroscopy scheduled for 10/31, right tube cleared, no endo found! ...Happy Halloween!
    Cycle 14: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP! EDD 9/16/14~ Rowan Elizabeth born sleeping at 17w4d on 4/12/14 due to IC.
    New RE June 2014. RPL b/w - negative. SIS looking for uterine/cervical abnormalities & Asherman's 6/10/14 - ALL CLEAR!  
    Cycle 16: Natural IUI = CP, Cycle 17: Femara (2.5) + IUI = BFN, Cycle 18 Femara (5) + IUI = BFFN, Cycle 19: Break
    Cycle 20: Clomid (50)+ IUI = BFP EDD 6/20, transvaginal cerclage 12/19, Carson Quinn born sleeping at 16w3d on 1/6/15 due to IC
    Phone consult with Dr. Haney (Univ of Chicago) for transabdominal cercalge scheduled for 2/9/15.
    image image imageimage 
  • First of all, thanks for nothing!! I don't know what MUD is; I'm assuming that it is a crappy post of something, but I'm dead serious... I really am not sure if I am pregnant, and I really have thought about just getting it DONE already and getting pregnant.  Plus, a sperm donor just doesn't seem as fun as getting it done another way.  I might be pregnant, I guess I just wanted people to tell me that they thought I was pregnant. But I do really feel like there's an outside chance.  The other problem is that I want to get pregnant, maybe with another man's sperm, but I fear and also hope that my husband CAN get me pregnant. 

Call me crazy, but I just desperately want to be pregnant, and I think some guy would think it hot to do the deed.  I'm sick of waiting, my husband wants a baby too, but... he probably wouldn't be okay with it.  He might be, though...

Yes, it might be my IF, it might be my husband's, or BOTH.  I just wanted to know what you guys thinks.  Some people gave me an honest answer to what they thought, others just put up pictures with hot guys.  I do understand the joke, though.  But this is not a joke.  I want a baby more than anything in the world, and just don't want to wait anymore...

Thanks for any REAL input.  What would you do?  If you had to use a sperm donor, or acually have the op to get with a hottie, what would you do?!? Thanks.

• I say meditate and see if you get a vision of a hot stud or a turkey baster. Then you'll have your answer.

PS. I think this is one of my favorite screennames ever. PamelaSlamela? Props.
  • imagecurlylocks3:
    imagemodernfairytale8709:
    imagePamelaSlamala:

Hello ladies,

Thanks in advance!

How does a sperm bank "eliminate the middle man"? I thought they WERE the middle man?

EXACTLY.  Why not just get an ACTUAL man?  I know there is the issue of faithfulness and all that, but if it makes my husband happy, and me happy and content with the outcome, why not?  Also, people around the world turn to this option; just because it isn't "American" doesn't make it wrong.  Is not our ideas of what is right and wrong often culturally based?  If I were in Indonesia, a plane ride away, this would be the norm.  Just sayin....

• MigggMiggg member
    imagePamelaSlamala:

First of all, thanks for nothing!! I don't know what MUD is; I'm assuming that it is a crappy post of something, but I'm dead serious... I really am not sure if I am pregnant, and I really have thought about just getting it DONE already and getting pregnant.  Plus, a sperm donor just doesn't seem as fun as getting it done another way.  I might be pregnant, I guess I just wanted people to tell me that they thought I was pregnant. But I do really feel like there's an outside chance.  The other problem is that I want to get pregnant, maybe with another man's sperm, but I fear and also hope that my husband CAN get me pregnant. 

Call me crazy, but I just desperately want to be pregnant, and I think some guy would think it hot to do the deed.  I'm sick of waiting, my husband wants a baby too, but... he probably wouldn't be okay with it.  He might be, though...

Yes, it might be my IF, it might be my husband's, or BOTH.  I just wanted to know what you guys thinks.  Some people gave me an honest answer to what they thought, others just put up pictures with hot guys.  I do understand the joke, though.  But this is not a joke.  I want a baby more than anything in the world, and just don't want to wait anymore...

Thanks for any REAL input.  What would you do?  If you had to use a sperm donor, or acually have the op to get with a hottie, what would you do?!? Thanks.

That depends... What's the going rate for "getting with a hottie"? This might be a useful fundraising plan actually, my H is very young and very hot..  Hmmm... Wonder how much I could get for him on the open market...

ETA: By "very young" I mean in his 20s, I'm not robbing the cradle with a teenager or anything!!

• imagePamelaSlamala:

First of all, thanks for nothing!! I don't know what MUD is; I'm assuming that it is a crappy post of something, but I'm dead serious... I really am not sure if I am pregnant, and I really have thought about just getting it DONE already and getting pregnant.  Plus, a sperm donor just doesn't seem as fun as getting it done another way.  I might be pregnant, I guess I just wanted people to tell me that they thought I was pregnant. But I do really feel like there's an outside chance.  The other problem is that I want to get pregnant, maybe with another man's sperm, but I fear and also hope that my husband CAN get me pregnant. 

Ok, my real input:

1) if you think you're pregnant, pee on a stick. Home pregnancy tests are inexpensive & very accurate. I cannot see inside you to tell you the answer you want.

2) Your husband should have had an SA(semen analysis) prior to you starting Clomid to determine if there were an problems on his side. You should have also had an HSG(among other tests & b/w) to confirm that your fallopian tubes were clear.

3) I think you should see a RE to diagnose any possible issues. OBs do not exist to get you pregnant, their job is to keep you pregnant once you are & deliver your baby.

4) I think it sounds like you are looking for a reason to sleep with a hot guy, other than your husband, based on your reaction to the suggestion of a sperm bank. I think that getting a "stud" is absolutely ridiculous. You are not livestock.

5) If there is IF with your husband, then you should explore treatment options(including donor sperm) with your RE & husband. Asking a group of strangers a ridiculous question will only get you ridiculous answers.

image image imageimage 
  • mmb248mmb248 member
    imageNariaDreaming:

There's nothing FUN about infertility, but there's nothing FUN about infidelity either.  

snip 

Honest answer- I would use a sperm bank. Not only for the moral/marital fidelity reasons, but for the legal reasons. What happens when some guy gets you pregnant and then fights you and your husband for custody, citing marital breakdown as a reason for him to have joint or full custody? What if the hottie gives you an STD? What if the hottie has a mental health history that he doesn't disclose and puts your child at a higher risk for developing abnormal neurological behavior and mental illness? What if your hottie is a carrier for genetic disorders? All of that can be avoided by using a sperm bank and having a SCREENED donor! 

God, Naria.  Why are you being such a killjoy?  OP clearly just needs to sex it up with a younger, hotter guy.  You're ruining that with all of your sensible and realistic ideas... Geez.

ETA:  Resize pic

imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • imagePamelaSlamala:

hire the hottie and have a threesome. It's a win-win because you'll never know who actually got you KU. 

image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
  • If we're getting hotties to knock us up cause we're sick of waiting, I want Channing Tatum.
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• imagecurlylocks3:
    imagePamelaSlamala:

First of all, thanks for nothing!! I don't know what MUD is; I'm assuming that it is a crappy post of something, but I'm dead serious... I really am not sure if I am pregnant, and I really have thought about just getting it DONE already and getting pregnant.&nbsp; Plus, a sperm donor just doesn't seem as fun as getting it done another way. I might be pregnant, I guess I just wanted people to tell me that they thought I was pregnant. But I do really feel like there's an outside chance. The other problem is that I want to get pregnant, maybe with another man's sperm, but I fear and also hope that my husband CAN get me pregnant.

Call me crazy, but I just desperately want to be pregnant, and I think some guy would think it hot to do the deed. I'm sick of waiting, my husband wants a baby too, but... he probably wouldn't be okay with it. He might be, though...

Yes, it might be my IF, it might be my husband's, or BOTH. I just wanted to know what you guys thinks. Some people gave me an honest answer to what they thought, others just put up pictures with hot guys.I do understand the joke, though. But this is not a joke. I want a baby more than anything in the world, and just don't want to wait anymore...

Thanks for any REAL input. What would you do? If you had to use a sperm donor, or acually have the op to get with a hottie, what would you do?!? Thanks.

hire the hottie and have a threesome. It's a win-win because you'll never know who actually got you KU.

DNA Test?
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    No longer TTC

• Cutting down the quote trees.

OP-

By eliminate the middle man, I meant, you know, the man you would sleep with to potentially get KU. The man in between you and your H.

What you're asking us to do is agree that the best thing for you to do is cheat on your H, or, as you put it, "get with a hottie." No one here is going to tell you to do that, because it is stupid. As PPs have said, there are legal ramifications.

You want to move to Indonesia? Go for it. Your marriage doesn't sound terribly fulfilling anyway.

• imageCMSullivan326:
    imagecurlylocks3:
    imagePamelaSlamala:

First of all, thanks for nothing!! I don't know what MUD is; I'm assuming that it is a crappy post of something, but I'm dead serious... I really am not sure if I am pregnant, and I really have thought about just getting it DONE already and getting pregnant.  Plus, a sperm donor just doesn't seem as fun as getting it done another way. I might be pregnant, I guess I just wanted people to tell me that they thought I was pregnant. But I do really feel like there's an outside chance. The other problem is that I want to get pregnant, maybe with another man's sperm, but I fear and also hope that my husband CAN get me pregnant.

Call me crazy, but I just desperately want to be pregnant, and I think some guy would think it hot to do the deed. I'm sick of waiting, my husband wants a baby too, but... he probably wouldn't be okay with it. He might be, though...

Yes, it might be my IF, it might be my husband's, or BOTH. I just wanted to know what you guys thinks. Some people gave me an honest answer to what they thought, others just put up pictures with hot guys.I do understand the joke, though. But this is not a joke. I want a baby more than anything in the world, and just don't want to wait anymore...

Thanks for any REAL input. What would you do? If you had to use a sperm donor, or acually have the op to get with a hottie, what would you do?!? Thanks.

DNA Test?

logic has no place in my world. Besides, I figure if we're jumping to the conclusion that using a stud is the answer without a semen analysis then I don't see why one would bother with the DNA test after the kid is here. 

image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"