Pre-School and Daycare

Preschool graduation -- flowers?

did you/will you take flowers for you DD to preschool graduation?  I don't want to be the only one giving flowers or the only one who doesn't :)

Re: Preschool graduation -- flowers?

• Awww, this sounds really sweet. I hadn't thought about it, but now I want to! 

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • jlw2505jlw2505 member

Nope, its preschool.  The class has a cute presentation of songs and the kids each say what they want to be when they grow up.  We have a potluck lunch and that is it.  It is mid day on the last Wed of school (classes go through Friday, they have 3 days off and then start the summer program at school if you signed up for it).  My DD will stay at school and finish out the day.  I plan to take both kids out for dinner and ice cream or cupcakes Friday night for an end of school celebration but no flowers or gifts for finishing preschool in my house.

My MIL brought my older DD a necklace last year when she finished and while it was very sweet and cute and my DD loved it, it was totally not necessary.  (and no, I didn't say anything to her about it).  My ILs are coming to the little ceremony but no one else (my parents are out of town.)

Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Loading the player...
  • jc&catjc&cat member

i think it's an adorable idea...maybe a cute little flower with some baby's breath. i say go for it. come to think of it, i remember getting flowers at my K graduation from my parents :)

no it's not HS or college but it's fun. enjoy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"