1. How are you?
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3. What are you looking forward to this week?
4. When was the last time you did volunteer work?
1. Pretty good!
2. Highlight - Mother's Day! I got to sleep in, took a 2 hour nap, finished reading my book, and generally let DH take care of Eli all day.
Lowlight - My mom told our baby news to some of our friends before we were ready to tell everyone. Oops. Guess I didn't make myself clear enough about keeping it on the DL.
3. I made an appointment with a new OB and my first appointment with them is on Friday. This weekend I'm doing some historic re-enacting. :-)
4. I volunteer once a month giving tours at a historic house museum in downtown Indy, and every Wednesday I volunteer with another downtown museum working in their artifact storage.
1- I'm doing alright. Trying to stay positive!
2- Hmm, well, the highlight of most of my weeks is Friday night because DH and I play a game with some friends every Friday. But it's kind of tied between that and DH asking ME to go on a walk! I always have to beg him to get up and do things with me, but he offered!!!
3- I'm hoping to get a call back from FSSA to hear that I officially have insurance so I can make an appointment with an OB! No one in town will see me because I'm uninsured.
4- The last time I did volunteer work was about a month ago. I help with activities at the nursing home across the street sometimes. I don't have a job anymore, so volunteering is all I have.