Weekly Check-In — The Bump
Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  When was the last time you did volunteer work? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• ebd08ebd08 member
    Seventh Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Comments 5 Love Its

1.  Pretty good!

2.  Highlight - Mother's Day!  I got to sleep in, took a 2 hour nap, finished reading my book, and generally let DH take care of Eli all day.   

Lowlight - My mom told our baby news to some of our friends before we were ready to tell everyone.  Oops.  Guess I didn't make myself clear enough about keeping it on the DL.

3.  I made an appointment with a new OB and my first appointment with them is on Friday.  This weekend I'm doing some historic re-enacting.  :-)

4.  I volunteer once a month giving tours at a historic house museum in downtown Indy, and every Wednesday I volunteer with another downtown museum working in their artifact storage.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • KingLEDKingLED member
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

1- I'm doing alright.  Trying to stay positive!

2- Hmm, well, the highlight of most of my weeks is Friday night because DH and I play a game with some friends every Friday.  But it's kind of tied between that and DH asking ME to go on a walk!  I always have to beg him to get up and do things with me, but he offered!!!

3- I'm hoping to get a call back from FSSA to hear that I officially have insurance so I can make an appointment with an OB!  No one in town will see me because I'm uninsured. :(

4- The last time I did volunteer work was about a month ago.  I help with activities at the nursing home across the street sometimes.  I don't have a job anymore, so volunteering is all I have.

image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards