Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

Whoopsie...I was out of town and completely forgot on Monday!

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  What movie(s) can you quote word for word? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• 1.  How are you?

Back hurts.  Was planning on taking the boys out of the house today, but with my back hurting today, I don't see it happening.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Lowlight was missing my 2nd cousins' 3rd birthday party.  It is on my wife's side and they are a very close family, it is her 1st cousin's 1st kid.  No particular highlight other than getting to spend some time with the kids in the evenings.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

Today and tomorrow, namely, my days off.

4.  What movie(s) can you quote word for word?

Too many to list.  I, for whatever reason, can remember movie dialog pretty easy.

• I'm OK. Nothing too much going on here. 

My weekend consisted of watching my lil bro play basketball. That was fine, but DH was off all weekend, and I kinda wish we could have had more time together. We did go to the park though--yey. Lowlight--got upset with DH because he invites people over to the house before it is "guest ready." He told me he was going to get it ready before anyone came, and a friend showed up early. I was PISSED! I've cooled off though.

Looking forward to....Mother's day :). I guess that could also be a lowlight....I hurt DH feelings when I told him I wanted a specific book for mother's day. He said "you just can't be surprised can you." My answer was that since he hadn't mentioned it assumed he hadn't thought about it (background...last year, my first mother's day with an "outside baby," he didn't say happy mother's day until I asked, and didn't give me a card until 11:45pm. To say I was upset would be an understatement).

I don't think there are any movies I can recite word for word....maybe some kiddie movies. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Doing okay.  Ready to be done with feeling sick all afternoon & evening. 

2.  Went to help my parents move back to Kentucky!  Although with 4 dogs, no fence, and a wild toddler who never sits still, we didn't actually get much done.  :-)

3.  Date night on Saturday!  We haven't had a date in months.  We're going to a fancy gala and it will be fun to get dressed up...if I can decide what to wear.

4.  Remember the Titans.   

• 1.  How are you?  I'm good.  Very tired!  Can't wait until summer vacation!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Getting to spend lots of time with DS was a highlight.  Having the weekend  come to an end was a lowlight.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? My first mother's day as a mom!

4.  What movie(s) can you quote word for word? Not so much a movie, but I can quote 'Friends' pretty good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageebd08:
    Whoopsie...I was out of town and completely forgot on Monday!1. nbsp;How are you?2. nbsp;Weekend highlight / lowlight?3. nbsp;What are you looking forward to this week?4. nbsp;What movies can you quote word for word?nbsp;

Doing well, so far nausea set in today and I've been extremely tired, but nothing else really except normal pregnancy symptom stuff.

weekend highlight was tonight we got together with three other couple friends and we grilled out steaks and chicken. it was a fun time for me and my SO because we haven't been out to do anything in awhile and I was feeling pretty okay tonight so we decided to go hang out.

What I'm looking forward to this week is meeting with the realtor on Tuesday to talk about starting our house search! Weeeeee!

And I can definitely quote Anchorman word for word LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • ebd08ebd08 member

imagemalamutemommy:
    What I'm looking forward to this week is meeting with the realtor on Tuesday to talk about starting our house search!

That's exciting!  What side of town will you be looking for a house?

Also - I'm dying over your "listeria hysteria" and the Jimmy John's sandwich.  I lurk on the Dec. 13 board sometimes but haven't gotten too involved - but I did happen to catch that thread.  Ridiculous.  :-) 

• I'm a newbie, but thought I'd join in the fun!

1.  How are you? Fabulous, but exhausted. We had a very busy weekend of traveling.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? Highlight - My first Mother's Day! Lowlight - Spending most of my weekend driving all over the place to meet family obligations, and not being able to relax and spend time with my own little family.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? I'm doing a 5K this weekend, and since I had knee surgery about a month ago, it's a pretty big deal that I've been released to do it. :)

4.  What movie(s) can you quote word for word? A lot! DH and I dated through college & had lots of cheap date nights watching movies.

Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"