Georgia Babies
Options

New to this board- reviews on Goddard Smyrna

Hi Ladies, 

I usually just frequent my BMB but I am needing reviews on the Goddard Smyrna. Have any of you sent your children there? Or know someone who has? I am considering it for my LO due in September..

Any input is appreciated! 

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to this board- reviews on Goddard Smyrna

• Options
    I haven't gone there, but I know some ladies on here have.  My advice is to get on the list NOW!!  Even if you're not sure, put your name in at any place you're considering because the waits are long.  We had our daughter at Oxford Academy in Smyrna until my husband became a stay at home dad, we loved it there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used them for our son for about a year part time. Loved all the teachers! My only complaint was that they tried to force us into full time when I only needed part time. Once I offered to switch days, they worked it out. Also, you need to get on the wait list ASAP. Even with sibling priority, they kept pushing back availability for my daughter. We finally got sick of waiting and found a center we love closer to home in acworth.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the input Ladies! I put LO on the waiting list about a week ago and they *said* they would have availability by mid- December- Jan.. I just hope they stick to that!

BFP#1.11/2/12-EDD 7/16/13-M/C.11/6/12
    BFP#2 1/2/13 EDD 9/13/13 DS#2 8/19/13!

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"