Baby Shower — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Baby Shower

My mom just informed me that they are having difficulty finding a place to host a shower.  Since my DH and I both have large families our guest list is around 100.  I was looking for any suggestions in the Philadelphia, Montgomery or Bucks County area...I want to put a list together for my mom and sister to make it a little easier for them.   Thanks in advance  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Baby Shower

• somerton springs in bucks county....theres also a few country clubs and ive been to a couple of events at the buck hotel, typical banquet style but nice. buck hotel has pretty good food.

• KMck27KMck27
    Fifth Anniversary 250 Love Its 100 Comments Photogenic
    Thank you!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the opposite problem, mine is going to be on the smaller side.

I did look at The Club at Shannondell in Oaks (Montco).

They had a nice banquet room-didn't get pricing on that but I did get pricing for the restaurant that seemed very reasonable. http://www.theclubatshannondell.com/

Also, The Farmer's Daughter at Normandy Farm has a great Sunday brunch and can accommodate large parties-I went to a shower there and it was awesome

One more: William Penn Inn-never been but again pretty reasonable prices

All of these are in Montco. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • KMck27KMck27
    Fifth Anniversary 250 Love Its 100 Comments Photogenic
    Thank you so much!! I'll be sure to pass these along!
  • Huntingdon Valley Country Club is great! Carol Keene is the coordinator there, she's awesome!
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards