Cincinnati Babies
Options

Amelia/Batavia OB recommendations??

Hi ladies!! We are moving to Amelia, OH from Northern Kentucky in a few weeks and I need to switch OB's and I'm 30 weeks pregnant right now. Anyone have any recommendations?

TIA!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Amelia/Batavia OB recommendations??

• Options
    Welcome to the area, I live in Batavia! My OB is not in the area, she is in Evendale, not sure if you want to drive that far, it is about 30 minutes. The group name is For Women, I see Dr. Kessler. I know some of the ladies around here have used Seven Hills, they have an office in Anderson and one in Milford, both are relatively close to Amelia.
  • Options
    Seven Hills Women's Health Center is who I see. The have a group of Obs and group of midwives in the same practice.They are located right across from Mercy Health Anderson, which is where they deliver exclusively. It's the closest hospital to Amelia. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bakerlmbakerlm member

imageJavaVino910:
    Seven Hills Women's Health Center is who I see. The have a group of Obs and group of midwives in the same practice.They are located right across from Mercy Health Anderson, which is where they deliver exclusively. It's the closest hospital to Amelia. 

This is me too.  I have been with Seven Hills for years and enjoy it.  I love Anderson Mercy. 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"