Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1. How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Tell us the story behind your Bump screen name. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• ebd08ebd08 member

1.  Okay.  I feel much more nauseous this time around than I did with Eli.  

2.  We got a lot done around the yard - mulched, mowed, planted, etc.  Also finally watched Les Mis.

Lowlight - not feeling well and Eli taking tiny naps

3.  On Thursday we're heading to KY.  My parents are moving back from Georgia!  I'm so excited to have them 6 hours closer.

4.  Nothing too crazy - I joined The Knot when I was planning my wedding.  My SN is my initials and the year we got married. 

• I am good. 

Highlight: Watching DD play with other kids...went down the street to a friends house and she played with the little girl, then friends came over our house and she played with a little boy her age, and a girl who is 4. Then she played with other kids in the church nursery. I enjoy watching her interact with others.

Lowlight: Can't think of anything...

This week: 3yr old bday party at chuck e cheese. I think it will be fun to see her playing with others. Other parents kinda make me nervous about it---talking about how germy it is, and crowded, and just how it is not fun for parents at all. Shrug..we'll see.

I won a pageant in college. 

• Loading the player...
  • 1. How are you? Doing well over all. Excited to start the adventure of 3rd Trimester!

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight? We did our hospital tour on Saturday which I was excited about...On Sunday, we spent the day in IL with my grandmother who is not expected to live much longer. I'm just so glad we've been able to spend some good time with her over the past few months.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week? Our 4th anniversary is on Wednesday - looking forward to a nice middle of the week night out with DH : )

4.  Tell us the story behind your Bump screen name. My family tells me I was convinced there were blue turkeys living under my bed when I was toddler age. They still joke about it often - I really have no idea why I chose it as my SN though. It must've just popped into my head that day : )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• ebd08ebd08 member

bepandnick - Hooray for a new car!  What did you end up getting?

jfresh - I'm sorry you had such a bad experience at JCP on 86th.  What happened?? 

• 1. How are you?

Tired.  It has been my 2 day straight stretch doing night duty with our 2 month old.  I'd nap when he does, but my 2 1/3 year old never seems to nap at the same time as the baby does.

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

Highlight?  None that I can think of... I had to work last weekend, as I do every weekend.

Lowlight... missing my family.

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

My days off.  I typically take the boys to the zoo or children's museum or something for fun and to get them out of the house... primarily the oldest, our 2 month old has slept through both zoo trips so far.

4.  Tell us the story behind your Bump screen name. 

Well, I'm a dad, and I like the Colts.  Pretty self explanatory.  Wish there was a more elaborate, interesting story, but there isn't.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"