Multiples
Options

At what point did you give up on your regular jeans?

When you couldn't button them anymore, when you couldn't zip them anymore (wearing with belly band) or when you couldn't even get them on? 

Re: At what point did you give up on your regular jeans?

• Options
    I gave up early and moved to maternity pants at about 10 weeks. :-)  I just hated anything to be pressing on my stomach.  It seemed to make my MS so much worse. 
  • Options
    I gave up as soon as my yoga pants arrived. around 10 weeks. I'm a comfort kinda person... I saw no need to squish myself
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I hate tight clothing, so I bought a bigger sized pair of jeans at week 8 to give myself some room in the belly.  Then, I tried belly band at 10 weeks, but it just made the butt saggy.  I have been in fold over maternity skirts and dresses since then. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was in demi panel maternity pants by 10 weeks and full panel by 20. I actually wish I had done the full panel MUCH earlier but live and learn!
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• Options
    I bought my first pair of maternity jeans at 8 weeks and went between those and using a belly band. By 10 weeks I was all in for maternity clothes including work pants. I couldn't handle it any longer. The button on my pants would dig into my belly and it was uncomfortable.  I am in love with my maternity clothes now and don't ever want to go back. I feel like I am wearing sweats all day long! :)
  • Options

With my regular sized jeans: when I had to wear a belly band

I had some old jeans in a size bigger that I've been able to wear thus far but now they are very close to requiring the belly band at which point I'll give up on them too.

Lilypie - (4vrz)

• Options
    At around 8-9 weeks.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Very early, around 8 weeks.  Maternity pants we so much more comfortable, even though I didn't really need them yet it was just so nice not to have the restriction since the bloat in the beginning was so bad.
  • Options
    Ann003Ann003 member
    I was in maternity pants at 8 weeks. I didn't want to be uncomfortable!
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"