October 2012 Moms
Options

I'm graduating today!

3.5 years ago I returned to work from maternity and realized I was not in the field I longed to be in. It was a tough road to return to full time night school while working a full time day job being a full time wife and mommy. Through that time I suffered a m/c and struggled to get pregnant with dd2. We welcomed her into our world and have lived a very tight budget while I have been student teaching and we only have one income now. Tonight though it all becomes worth it. I will walk across that stage and receive my diploma for elementary education. I know this sounds boastful but I'm ridiculously proud of myself!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm graduating today!

• Options
    That's fantastic. Congratulations!!
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    I made rachelmichelle1 my bitch.
  • Options
    congrats!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  You def deserve to brag about this- what an accomplishment! 
  • Options
    That's no small feat, congrats!!!
    D & R were born at 37w5d.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good for you! Congrats. It is a lot of work but if it is what you want to do the it as definitely worth it!
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    That's wonderful! Congrats!
  • Options

Congratulations!! Boast away!!! I'm proud of you!!! Amazing! =]

• Options
    Congrats!
    Birthday

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options

imagembm1983:
    that is amazing!! Can you tell me how to do it? Going back to night school would be 4 full days of not seeing my kid. i don't think i'm ready for that yet.

well I didn't have to do that. I was still able to pick them up from daycare and spend an hour with them before I had to leave for school. This night school went 8 week sessions so I had two classes the first 8 weeks and two classes the second 8 weeks which totalled 4 classes and full time for a whole semester. the classes were suppose to be from 6 to 10:30 but I was never there past 9. So I went to night classes two days a week. It was the homework that killed me the most. It was hard for me to take time away from the kids to do it. I usually got up at like 4:30am to do homework.  

• Options

congrats! I am awfully happy for you lady!! women do rule the world:) I can only imagine how you managed. I finished my grad degree last Maay working full-time early days in healthcare and late nights in school without kids just pregnant.   Getting up early on Saturday to spend the day in the library sucked! enjoy the moment on stage!!

• Options

That is amazing! You should be so proud. You are a great example to your little girls. 

DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    nealblnealbl member
    Thanks everyone. Best moment was when they called my name. I could hear my three year old scream go mommy!
  • Options

imagenealbl:
    Thanks everyone. Best moment was when they called my name. I could hear my three year old scream go mommy!

my heart just melted. so cute! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"