1st Trimester
Options

Nausea CANNOT COPE

I actually can't deal with this. I feel like ending all of this just to not feel so sick anymore... So very alone and sad :

Re: Nausea CANNOT COPE

• Options
    Kelly how far along are you and what's your situation?  Do you have someone (spouse, FI, boyfriend) who can help support you mentally thru this part of things?  Have you talked to your OB yet about your feelings and to see if they can help provide any relief.  This part sucks most of us will agree but please talk and know the group is here for moral support, you are not alone in this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh bless your heart! I feel your pain. I swear i felt the same way. I thought i wasnt going to make it. How far are you? I felt like i tried everything and nothing helped. Are you taking prenatal vitamins? If so stop! I know that sounds crazy but i did and felt much better. I asked my doctor also and he said that it was ok just take flinstones. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I feel terrible too!! Im having a hard time keeping water down. I keep throwing up at work and just feel miserable!! Im going to stop my prenatal vitamins and talk to my doctor about taking Zofran. Just keep trying different things. Everyone assures me it gets better and it's all worth it in the end.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just started Zofran after 3 days in bed not moving or eating because of this. I know it is miserable. Zofran is helping so far. Good luck!
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member

PNV's can be really hard on your stomach. The first ones I took prescribed by my dr made me throw up immediately. I switched to Rainbow Lite PNV's and they have been amazing! They are vegan and are made for sensitive stomachs. I take them at dinner time and haven't had any issues. Target and Amazon carry them, it's worth a try.

OP I know this is horrible but it does get better. Talk to your doctor for something to help, you do not have to suffer. GL!

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    I'm only 6 weeks and 3 days. My partner has not shown any interest in me at all. I literally feel like I can't carry on. I'd do anything to not be here right now... : I regret this so much! I'd do anything for a friend :
  • Options
    It's the nausea. I've not moved from my bed in 6 days. I can't continue like this. I have no help at all : I'm a very independent person and care solely for my 5 and 6 year old son and daughter. This is proving impossible now : I don't want them to suffer anymore!
  • Options
    imageshecodes:

So sorry about what you're going through!  It SUCKS but trust me it gets better.  I'm finally coming out of it myself -- I was even warned that I could get hospitalized for dehydration three weeks ago.   Fast forward to today, I ate a whole meal with only a little nausea.

Maybe you need Zofran?  It didn't completely work for me, but it did take the edge off.  Stick to dry, bland stuff... crackers, rice cakes etc.  Little sips of water.    I've read that Unisom at night works for some folk too.  

I've found that an empty stomach is the worst thing possible for me... so even a few crackers every half hour really helps.

Hang in there honey.

Yep boring food is your friend right now.  I've been eatting air popped popcorn in the evenings which seems to sit well as well.  Also if you have a Trader Joes or World Market they sell Ginger Beer or actual Ginger Ale that has more ginger in it.  I've found that helps as well.  Talk to your doctor about Zofran.

• Options
    Sounds like your getting plenty of advice! Message someone if you need too! We are all on here to help and get help  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I had HG my last pregnancy and I spent many days just crying b/c I was so sick. It does get better. Definitely talk to your doctor because there is medication you can take for nausea. Just make sure you get Colace if your put on Zofran because it does cause constipation. 
    The ladies here are very supportive. You are not alone in this. Also look into switching your prenatals. My doc suggested 2 Flintstones vitamins if my prenatals were causing me to get sick. There are things you can do. Maybe try making yourself smoothies? Those have actually helped me.
    My go-to in the mornings....a can of coke and some Tostitos. Crazy right? But that combo, for some crazy reason, kills my morning nausea. 
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • Options

I'm so sad to read this, the nausea sounds awful but I think the issue is bigger than that - you need love and reassurance now and it doesn't sound as though you are getting it. What do you mean when you say your partner isn't interested.

Pre-natal depression is hardly ever spoken about but it is real and I strongly believe you shouldn't discredit your feelings and instead get help - talk to family, your parents, your doctor. You need help and will feel so much better when you get it. 

Thinking of you and keep us updated.

• Options
    This doesn't sound like it is purely due to nausea. I think after you call your doctor and cut out iron in you PNV, you should also consider talking to a therapist. Good luck! You are not alone.
    imageimage

• Options

Zofran. Zofran.  Zofran!!!!!  I had horrible morning sickness for 7, yes 7 months.  I feel your pain. 

I am editing this b/c I read your second and third responses.  First of all, talk to someone.  Second of all, do what you think is best for YOU and your family. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"