April 2013 Moms
Options

Mason Gunnar arrived!

I havent been on in a while. Just wanted to introduce my little love Mason Gunnar born on April 19 at 5:20. He weighed 7lbs 12 oz 21 1/4" and oh so adorable. 

Long story short, I went in on 4/18 for my "overdue" appt and had low fluid. Sent to hospital that evening to start induction with cervadil. Pitocin started in the am of 4/19. The baby was not handling the contractions well and his heart rate dropped after everu one. On and off the pitocen 4 times to try and regulate. After having double contractions that never really ended for a 1/2 hour I got the EPI. Contractions were not strong enough and baby was still not responding well. Doctor decided to do a C-section rather than let me labor and have tp perform an emergency one later. Good thing he did because the cord was around the babys shoulder which was not allowing him to progress. Not the birth that I wanted AT ALL, but the end result was my amazing little man!  

Ill follow up with a pic. Cant seem to get it to load from this crappy laptop! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Mason Gunnar arrived!

• Options
    Congratulations!  Glad it all worked out even though it was not how you had hoped!  Best wishes to you are your little man!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations - It may not have been the birth experience you had planned on, but at least you didn't end up sharing your birthday :D I look forward to seeing pictures of little Mason Man
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! Glad you are both doing well!
  • Options
    Congrats, and sorry it wasn't the birth you wanted, but you got a beautiful baby in return :D
  • Options
    Congratulations! I love the name Mason :-)
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"