Cloth Diapering
Options

Freetime RAVE!!

I got the Albert Freetime from the seconds sale, you guys.  And Em fell asleep wearing it last night.  I forgot to change him into his tried and true fitted and wool for overnight.

WELL.  He came through the night LEAK FREE!  Yay!  He slept from about 8:30 pm to 8:00 am. (He nursed a bunch through the night as he always does, but I never change him in the motn.)   12 hours leak free without wool!  This is a small miracle for us!

In short, Freetimes rock.  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Freetime RAVE!!

• Options
    this is how I feel about my free time. I only have 1 and I LOVE it. Elliot can wear it for a long time during the day. Now as long as our tutto's, but still a long time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Woot super happy to hear about your experience as I just bought 18 BG FTs from the seconds sale to start our stash.  One of DH's concerns is leaking/not as absorbent as sposies so needing to change more often.  I'll have to share your testimonial with him ;).
    BFP #1 7/1/12 | EDD 3/12/13 | mm/c 7/31/12 | D&E 8/3/12
    BFP #2 11/28/12 | EDD 8/10/13
    Our Baby at 11w6d | 55mm (2.2") | 162bpm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ahhh! that's wonderful! Thank you for sharing! We are planning on doing our stash mostly of BG Freetimes and this makes me feel confident we are making the right choice ;)

• Options

I'm kicking myself for not ordering more FTs.  I ordered the Albert too, but just that since I had never seen them before.  SO wish I had bought more.  LOVE it for my just turned 2 year old.  Was wondering how it would fit on the new baby when he/she arrives.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"