Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Other pregnant women

My neighbor announced she is pregnant. Turns out she is just about as far along as I would've been with my 1st pregnancy, I just lost my second not even a week ago. I pretty much crashed. I just don't know how I'm gonna handle watching her belly grow.

I'm so tired of people telling me it just wasn't the right time and to not worry because I will have my babies some day. The truth is nobody knows and yes I want to stay positive but there's a part of me that's a realist too. After the 1st I was devastated but had hope it was just a fluke, but now it's hard not to worry and think the worst.

I know it's childish but . . . It's just not fair.

Re: Other pregnant women

• Options
    I understand. It is unfair. I am so sorry. I am surrounded by pregnant people right now (two are my best friends and are due dates were days within each other). I know exactly how you feel <3
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this. It really doesn't seem fair that some people get to have perfectly happy pregnancies (especially when they don't even want baby) and others do not. I understand what you are going through though. My cousin is due the same date as my angel LO and we have 5 pregnant women at my workplace. It's tough being surrounded by babies and pregnant ladies after a loss. T&P's for you! I hope you find the peace you need!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry about your loss and also agree that other people's advice can only go so far. Although they mean well, hearing advice doesn't always help since everyone's pregnancy is so unique.  It's natural to feel upset around pregnant women and its ironic that they are everywhere.  I just went to a friend's 50th bday party yesterday and was stuck sitting next to literally the only person with a baby there.  Deep down I wanted to scream, but nobody knows that.  It's definitely difficult dealing with emotions many people don't even notice, but I think it makes us stronger women in the long run.  I hope this is helpful :-) 

Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    I am so sorry.

::HUGS::

Its very hard to stay positive after multiple m/c. And it is unfair.

More ::HUGS::
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers November 22, 2012: Went into ER with spotting to discover my babies had stopped developing at 10 wks 4 days and 11 wks 3 days. Their hearts no longer beat. EDD:05/27/2013 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers April 22, 2013: Found out I was miscarrying May 3, 2013:Saw baby in Utero and in tubes diagnosed with Heterotopic pregnancy May 7, 2013: Taken into surgery for tubal pregnancy baby and right tube was removed Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    It is absolutely unfair to try to get pregnant, do all the right things to take care of your baby, and lose it. I work for a company that does some healthcare work with babies, RSV prevention shots for premature children or with other risk factors. I read progress notes on a woman who had ZERO prenatal care, drank alcohol, and did meth all through her pregnancy. Her child was born at 1.5 pounds. Can you believe that?? This was before my miscarriage, but I was still so angry with her. How can you ignore the child growing inside you that way for so long? Anyway, just my little rant, but I completely feel the unfair vibe.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. Life is very unfair sometimes. And you have a right to be angry, it's part of the grieving process.

I feel your pain, I wanted to scream tonight during my workout when my CrossFit coach made me scale way back since I'm still recovering from my second mc and the girl beside me is 7 months pregnant, due a month after me, who whines about her pg everyday. He then reminded me its all about ACCEPTANCE. I wanted to punch him and quickly reminded him that accepting this entire situation, 2 losses in 4 months, a 14lb weight gain and working out next to a woman who is gloating and pg SUCKS!

But my life could be worse and it's all about taking it one day at a time and I'm trying to be optimistic that the third time will hopefully be the charm. TP are with you. Know that you are not alone and shouldn't feel guilty for being annoyed now.

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options
    I too am surrounded by pregnant women.  Living on a military base where everyone is healthy and in their 20s and 30s I can't turn my head without seeing a pregnant women or an infant.  It isn't fair and its totally normal to feel that way.  Sending t &p your way.
  • Options

I'm so sorry you're going through this...it's not easy, but you have every right to feel sad or mad.  It isn't childish...it's part of your grieving process.   Take the time you need to heal and you'll see that things will slowly but surely become easier for you.

Keeping you and your family in my t&p!  ((hugs))

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 1/23/13; US 1/28/13 Perfect Peanut @ 7w! So in love!; 2/23/13 Peanut Says Goodbye; 2/24/13 Natural MC at 11w

BFP #2: 10/5/2013; EDD 6/11/2014

image  image  image   image

The Fruit        The Countdown       My Chart    

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"