Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Probiotics

Anyone else give their baby probiotics? It's suppose to help babies with constipation, colic and tummy troubles. I started giving my baby probiotic drops for constipation after introducing solids. I use the brand BioGaia probiotic drops and LOVE it! Works soooo great! The only problem is how super expensive it is. The small tiny bottle cost almost $30, and it only last a month is used everyday. If anyone is also giving their baby probiotics, which brand are you using? I'd like recommendations for another kind that's good and more affordable. TIA! =)

Re: Probiotics

• Options
    Sorry, I can't help. We also use BioGaia. I feel like it helps a lot.  We've never had constipation issues and it seems to help with his reflux.  I have heard that giving daily yogurt can have a similar effect if you want to try that.  I haven't because we're on Alimentum formula so I'm waiting until I get a dairy go ahead from the pediatrician.
  • Options

Not sure if you are FF but Gerber makes Soothe which has probiotics in it...We used to feed Gerber Gentle with the Biogaia added. I researched and found Soothe which had the same probiotics as Biogaia and obviously cheaper since I didn't have to add an extra $30 a month for the extra probiotics..It worked just as well. Just an option to think about.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We use Jarrow Babydophilous which is a powder and somewhat cheaper.

There is a $3 rebate for BioGaia. Still expensive but every bit helps, right?  https://www.childrensprobiotics.com/pdf/$3Rebate.pdf

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"