Houston Babies

Woodlands/conroe Obgyn?

I moved out to huntsville and had my 2nd child here and hated every single thing about my experience. My 1st kiddo i had with Dr:Mundy with memorial hermann medical center and LOVED every single moment ( He may have set the bar high). I loved the fact that we checked baby on the U/S every visit, i LOVED that he treated my preeclampsia with caution and i just really loved it so much that i might go back this pregnancy if I can not find anyone in Woodlands.  Does anyone have any suggestions for Woodlands /conroe ob's?

Re: Woodlands/conroe Obgyn?

• John H Williams, DO with St Luke's The Woodlands Hospital.  I had both my kids with him.  My oldest is four, my youngest will be 6 months old this week. 
  • Dr Berryhill with Womens Healthcare Affiliates in The Woodlands is awesome. They are also associated with Memorial Herman.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Clayton Young. His practice was originally in The Woodlands. He recently moved to Conroe. Near Conroe Regional Medical. I love him. I've had issues with this pregnancy big time and he has been super attentive to me. He is the reason why I have my son now and now pregnant with my 2nd boy. He is great. He delivers with St. Luke's and Conroe Regional. I've been with him for over 7 years.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Thank you for this post I will be moving out to this area in the fall and had the same question. Also I will need to look for a new Pediatrician in this area too. I love our current Dr.s and will be sad to leave them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jmo30Jmo30 member
    All About Women in the Woodlands. They are associated with Memorial Herman.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"