Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Rash after shots Any CLUE?????

Well AF has showed up and boy has it been a mean one.  On the good side that just means lets flush out the bad and maybe look forward to the good in the future (hey I am trying to be positive on this)

Well here is my question I have taken Progesterone shots since the 1st and never seemed to have any problems or reactions.  Once I stopped taking them I now have what looks like hives.  I sware that every needle mark now looks like a hive and it itches.  If there was an allergy I figured it would have shown up while I was taking the shots not after I stopped> Has anyone had this happen to them or have any clue what gives???????????

Married since 2004 Primary POF Foster parent but have no had an adoption trying embryo adoption Just want a forever baby RE jacksonville FL FIRM

Re: Rash after shots Any CLUE?????

• Options
    I had something very similar. It started about 2-3 weeks into the shots and my OB said that I was allergic and needed to stop. It sounds like it could still be an allergic reaction and I would talk to your RE about it before you use it again. I am using Crinone this time instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"